1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Broken Age - Coming Soon.

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by MrDreadful, Jan 17, 2014.

1. MrDreadful

MrDreadful Creepy Cupcake

If you're into the pointy and the clicky and the puzzle solving, you're probably familiar with Tim Schafer. He worked on Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2, Grim Fandango.. you know, stuff.

So the absurdly successful Kickstarter funding for his company's new game Broken Age, means that we get to play said game in just a week's time. (well, the 28th) You can even get a discount for early purchase from Steam, right now!
  2. ImpactHound

ImpactHound Cupcake-About-Town

I wouldn't call it an "absurdly successful Kickstarter" when they met goal, then raised it, and kept asking for more and more money with more and more delays. I'm hearing good buzz so far, but development was pretty sketchy compared to Psychonauts or Brutal Legend.
  3. MrDreadful

MrDreadful Creepy Cupcake

Well, yeah, that whole thing was sketchy as hell. The effort on the part of the fans was amazing, but they really should have kept to their word in lieu of altering the plans.