1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Carbine Clue: No.2

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Mr.Mike, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

[​IMG][​IMG]

Steve (@LivingWorlds) Williams is at it again with this new teaser tweet featuring a drinking glass with an alien holding a beer with the words - "Protostar: Whimbeer".

carbine_clue_02.jpg

Can you find a hidden clue in this image? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
  2. Ekhael

Ekhael Founding Member

Ok i have a theory about this clue, is this related to the mysterious 4th path that had the least information on, the settler path, or is it even a 5th path, that of the mercantile (or something similar) getting ahead by trading / extra experience or gold for making good deals?
  3. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

To me it looks like the scientist path with the beakers in the background. They are experimenting with beer so maybe we can make alcohol in the game.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

I suspect all these cartoon characters are merely hints at other races - presumably as part of the Dominion.
  5. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

Or they could be like the goblins in WoW used to be (before they were made playable), something along the lines of interplanetary trade geniuses. Or both. I'm not sure which one I'd rather have...
    Scrawny likes this.
  6. Scrawny

Scrawny Cupcake

I'm with Starspun on this, they seem like the merchants of the galaxy. They could also just be Smurfs.
  7. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

Ha!
    I agree on the merchant thing. I believe they will be entrepreneurs of this galaxy.