1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Carebear seeking a home

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Raarsi, May 27, 2014.

1. Raarsi

Raarsi Cupcake

Jeez, been ages since I've been on these forums. Anyway, here goes.....

I'd like to find an Exile guild on some sort of PvE server, and preferably more on the social side rather than the uber hardcore crowds I keep finding on other MMOs that seem to have all taken vows of silence or the groups that keep pestering me about PvP (because carebear). Swearing, dirty jokes, and anything else that isn't considered "family friendly" is nice as well, if not a massive bonus.

Currently I haven't the foggiest what to play class-wise since my usual preference is toward whatever people aren't playing, so I will gladly level whatever will be needed for whatever guild is willing to take me in.

Outside of the post I left in the intro section somewhere deep in the recesses of this forum, I'm willing to answer any questions as needed for the recruitment process.

That's it for now, and remember: chua iz 4 puntings :up:
  2. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Hey i sent you a PM. I think you might be a good fit for Forbidden. If you have any questions lemme know. We look forward to hearing from you! ^_^
    Raarsi likes this.
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

We're a gaming community that enjoys company. We're a semi-hardcore guild in the sense that if we want to get something done, we'll get it done. We don't pressure players, and we don't belittle players. We play as a family, and we play with families lol. Check us out see if we're something you'd enjoy. We are unfortunately going to be playing on a PvP server at launch because players prefer to not leave out content
  4. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

Hey Raarsi,

Come check out SOLA. We are a Christian-led, family friendly guild with a focus on progression. We are a friendly, open, and encouraging bunch. Though our guild is Christian-led, we make no requirements of our members in regards to faith, nor do we use it as a medium to force our faith upon them.

We will be rolling Dominion on Orias (NA-PvE) and look forward to hearing from you.

Check us out at www.solaguild.com

5. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

[​IMG]

If this raid does not suite your need take a look at www.exinferno.com. We have mulitple raids groups for both factions aswell as NA and EU. Hope to see you soon.
  6. Cunning Stunts

Cunning Stunts New Cupcake

Hey! Cunning Stunts may be the fit for you as we are more PVE then we will ever be PVP! Our twitch channel has the "must be over 18 toi view" notice for a reason. lol We use mumble and are o nthe side of the Exiles. If you would like to chat more, send me a message or head over to wscunningstunts.shivtr.com

SweetTea
    Cunning Stunts Co-leader
    Last edited: May 29, 2014