1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Character customization

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by McGamer, May 30, 2013.

1. Evgen88

Evgen88 Cupcake-About-Town

Being the Dominion's scientist/inventor/gremlin race, I doubt they would remain tagged long.
  2. TanielianVB

TanielianVB New Cupcake

So.... about that robot leg and arm on the human on the aim devspeak... looks like it's going to be a customization after all... nice one right?
    McGamer likes this.
  3. selodaoc

selodaoc Cupcake-About-Town

Im a player that can spend loads of time creating my character, more so if i play a female char.

I liked the character creator in AoC, APB and the options you had in Aion, although Aion was a bit to much.

From what ive seen, theres to little character customization.

Theres not more then SWToR, and that game was very dissapointing when it came to customization. Everyone pretty much looked the same.

I want some sliders. Atleast Bust slider and Hight slider. Hand and Feet sliders are also good.

More hairstyles (im a sucker for girls with long wavy hair :p) and alot more facial options.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

/nosebleed

HELL YES!!!

/nosebleed

I like that hair on the ladies too. :p
  5. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]

This picture made me want to make a female Mechari even more than I already did :)
    Biken likes this.