1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Christmas greatings and hello forum.

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Rosehipsoup, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Rosehipsoup

Rosehipsoup New Cupcake

Hello fellow WS-followers and whatnot. My name Is Johan aka Reiza, aka Cuja, aka Crozen or for that matter Rosehipsoup. Why Rosehipsoup? Because, its delicious!

I am 32 year old male mmo-gamer from Sweden with about 9 years of history in various IPs including some of the usual suspects. I am a PvE-focuse player as a rule with the only real exception having been Warhammer online.

Now for WS and why the introduction. I love the quirky style of WS and the atmosphere, the classes seem fun and they are sticking to the holy trinity, something which I like alot.
    My hopes with this introduction is that I through this forum might establish a connection to the game and by launch have a guild to join together with two of my friends who I am never far away from going 9 years.

I will be focusing on PvE most likely since since I am a HORRIBLE!!! PvPer. I will also be looking for English or English-speaking guilds of people who are if not my age than atleast not too young, quirky humor(adult in moderation), and who although some ambition do not expect life to conform to the game.

Anyways Merry Christmas gamers, developers and mmo-virgins. HoHoHo!
    BStrait57 likes this.
  2. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

What's up with all the Swedish people on here?

Anywho, welcome to WSC!! -Glad to have another PvE lover on these forums, and I hope you can find the right guild here.

And a Merry Christmas to you as well!
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

Cuja rymes on Chua, so I suppose you'll be rolling Dominion, right? Good choice!
    BStrait57 likes this.
  4. Rosehipsoup

Rosehipsoup New Cupcake

Not sure there is a disproportionate amount of Swedish players really, maybe some of us are bit vocal. Whevever I join a guild there is usually 25-40% people from the UK, quite a few Dutch and Belgians but yeah also some Swedes though I usually do not admit to beeing one for some time mwhahaha.

And Dominion or Exiles, I really do not know... Leaning towards Dominion because of the Brittish accent but the exiles seem so quirky and vivid. The Dominion is just funny in a destructive way which is also fine.

Also... I will NOT play a Chua... I am not that fond of rodents no matter how homocidial.
    Taher likes this.
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)