1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Chronas' pen doodlez

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Hezrou, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Hezrou

Hezrou Cupcake-About-Town

Yeah I posted it to two groups actually xD Just totally forgot about this thread till yesterday. I'm still trying to work on a mordesh one. lol
  2. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Wow dude great work once again :)

I plan on making an aurin esper haha but he'll be cuter/more femining than that awesome toon you drew,

Plan to make a mean tough looking aurin stalker and a aurin esper with flowers in his hair! :p

Looking forward to your next toon.

P.S any plans to colour your last two? :D
  3. Hezrou

I suck at coloring. But i'll try. I actually have another one on the way that's super adorable (seriously, I was gushing the ENTIRE four hours!) lol I just have to finish the arms and leg with the inking and then scan it/clean it. Maybe then i'll try practicing coloring ^-^
  4. Hezrou

[​IMG]

I was gushing so hard while drawing x_x *gushes*

OK I AM SO NEEDING TO LEARN TO COLOR <REDACTED> I KEEP MAKING THESE ADORABLE AURIN D:
    FelixAkuma likes this.
  5. FelixAkuma

Awwww man! Another awesome piece, Good job :)

I like to think he is looking at a Chua roasting of a slow burning fire... :D
    Chronas likes this.
  6. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Awesome job, Hezrou. :)
  7. Hezrou

Omg...I just died and choked on my morning coffee reading this. I freaking love you man XDD!!

Also, Stein ftw. I absolutely love Soul Eater xD He was always my favorite char for how bat<REDACTED> crazy he was. Dat battle with Medusa *-*

Thank you, Voison! :inlove: I should draw you a cute anthro Fox!...Or is it just foxes? I can do either...? :confused:

<REDACTED>, when's your birthday?!
    FelixAkuma likes this.
  8. Voison

October. Fox / Aurin will do.
    Chronas likes this.
  9. Hezrou

Will do! :inlove:
    Voison likes this.
  10. Voison

:inlove: Don't have to.
    Chronas likes this.
  11. Hezrou

But I wannnnnt toooooo :inlove:
    Voison likes this.
  12. Voison

Haha.. Okay! :roflamo:
    Chronas likes this.
  13. Hezrou

An icon (once I color it and be resized much smaller) of my Aurin for later (YES it does look like a <REDACTED>ty selfie because of his thumb being stupidly placed like on a window or lense :3) And yes. He does look irritated. Like "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WORK THIS <REDACTED>!?"

[​IMG]

Something i've spent like two weeks on. (and too lazy to scan and clean out of madness of it. I am still proud of this one.

[​IMG]

My guildie Mayoke asked for a new icon for him for some time now, and all he told me was "Day of the dead make up, female, cute but not overly sexualized." And I asked "Playing an Aurin Esper right?" And he said yes. This was the result after 3 days of researching Day of the Dead (aka finding the most awesome looking make up that wasn't trashy) and 2 days of actually working on this.

WILL RESIZE LIKE THE FIRST ONE AFTER I COLOR THIS FOR HIM!

[​IMG]

PS: ^ He absolutely died with joy when he got this and proceeded to explode all his messagers with the image :3 I am proud :inlove:
    Dysp and Inukeu like this.
  14. FelixAkuma

Holy shiznit batman!​
    Great pieces man, keep em coming please :p
    Chronas likes this.
  15. Hezrou

[​IMG]

Inspired because Mayoke (left) is too retarded to read maps/navis/ANYTHING INVOLVING NAVIGATING

I mean, seriously! I never met a guy in my entire life who couldn't at least figure out that a moving dot = party/friend! lol This happened in an MMO we were playing together and I thought "wow, I can only imagine him when Wildstar kicks off..." and thus this image happened.

Middle is me going "wtfh is going on!?" and Zeromi (the same one from Aion for you aion nerds here~) on the right leaning over my shoulder amused by all this failure.

It's more of like:

Hezrou: How...the hell did you lead us out here, Mayoke!?
    Zeromi: Admit it, Hezzy Wezzy, we're totally lost~ (he actually calls me this in skype D: Thanks Mayo...)
    Mayoke: *glaring at Hezrou* It's not my fault you ran out of my sights. AS USUAL!
    Hezrou: FFS... -.-;

(I also drew something naughty but it's only featured on my DeviantArt and with an active account featuring the three of us. It'll 98% likely get me banned here if I posted it! hehe >////>; )
  16. Hezrou

a series of dirty Aurin pictures later (god damn you, Zeromi!) I have returned with more subtle Aurin images!

[​IMG]

*GlaDOS voice* Ever wondered how a character feels when you delete them? You're a murderer. Congraulations!

[​IMG]

Chua stole his freaking shirt. God damn Dominion! He got captured :( Scar on his side in dedication to the brief RP I had with my squad leader Mayoke where he was shot in the stomach. Thank you for that. xD

I remembered the hover board image had a necklace. I seemed to have always forgotten it since. NO MORE! (Also, disregard the fact I keep forgetting the fur marks on his ears. God damn things are elusive!)
    Voison likes this.
  17. Hezrou

[​IMG]

AFK Banner for my twitch >3 Will be colored once my good friend Ryuubi finishes it! :3 I'm quite proud of this thing as a last minute idea haha He's like "Can...can I have a second to rest!? Too much...Too much killing! can I at LEAST clean up this blood?! D: "
  18. Voison

Hez looks so cool!! :)
    Chronas likes this.
  19. Hezrou

can't wait for the colored version xD I SO gotta use it during L4D2 Survivor Night later tonight! >;3
  20. Hezrou

[​IMG]

He's about to cry because my idea of his childhood - it sucks.

His father died while hunting when he was little so he can't remember him. Him and his mom provided for each other until she got ill. Despite trying to provide and care for her she died. A few days beforehand, though, she gave him her necklace and told him to cherish it. He's tearing up because he learned she's dead, and he's about to clutch the necklace all "...M-Mom...?"

[​IMG]

Hezrou hunting by himself. He's got a boomerang as an Esper :3 except he's not an esper (yet). MUST REALIZE POWAR!