1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central
  1. Denied-a Wildstar Guild

Denied-a Wildstar Guild Cupcake

I´ve read about circle but I cannot fully understand it.

So, I have a guild that will contain x amount of members. Then each member can join circles. So if my guild is a PvP oriented guild but I would love to do PvE raids without pugging I could create a circle called “we who are PvPers but love to raid” circle and then get in touch of other similar people as my self and add them into the circle / create the circle?
    PvE guilds that are big will probably run their own raids and use circle in a different aspect.

/Denied-Admin
  2. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

Circles are like a group friend list/chat channel from what I gather
  3. pondfilter

pondfilter Cupcake

Pretty much yeah. As far as I understand it, circles are unrelated from guilds so you could have this situation:

4 PvP guilds each have 5 members that would like to PvE aswell. You're able to make a circle and invite those 20 people to do the 20 man PvE content together. The circle will have its own chat channel just like a guild has.
  4. Denied-a Wildstar Guild

Pretty good I must say
  5. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

I like the idea of circles. In lineage2 we had Alliances which was a bit different. You had your guild that you were in but you were able to ally with other guilds. It was helpful when trying to do anything that took a large amount of people. It was also helpful as there was a lot of OWPvP so it was nice to have as many friends as you could online if you needed help. L2 OWPvP could be brutal. Especially since you lost around 3-5% of your level when you died.
  6. Denied-a Wildstar Guild

Yep, will be quite cool to see how it progress and also with own chat will be quite helpful when organizing stuff.
  7. Tarrant

Tarrant New Cupcake

Anyone heard if circles can be cross-faction?
  8. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I haven't heard if they would be across factions or not. I hope that they are. A lot of people will probably bounce back and forth between Dominion and Exile characters, but would still like to keep an eye on their Circle for when some people are on.
    Cuban Cowboy likes this.
  9. WarPlots

WarPlots Cupcake

I am very interested in learning more about circle & warparty functionality.
  10. Denied-a Wildstar Guild

Same here
    Yes same here, I like the whole idea with circles and warparties. For circles I want to see some footage how it will look, at this point with the stuff that has been shown I am pretty impressed by the UI of Wildstar.
    It looks fresh and sci-fi inspired. Waiting until we get more news J
  11. Cowboy

Cowboy Cupcake-About-Town

That's a good point. I would like to see something like this implemented as well. It would be very handy.