1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Classic Gamer Here

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by thedarkwombat, May 30, 2014.

1. thedarkwombat

thedarkwombat New Cupcake

I am 44 years old, and have been playing MMOs since Ultima Online. Played lots of WoW and done my fair share of raiding. Also enjoy team pvp a lot. I want to join an EXILE PVE server. I am on the west coast.

My number one requirement for a guild is that you dont kick out members too fast if they dont log in for a couple weeks. I have a life, and sometimes like to take a month off and should not have to tell someone I am doing so. This requirement alone should eliminate half of you..lol

What am I all about? I love questing and helping others quest. I am a team player and prefer friendly guilds with lots of in game chatter. I want to raid but do not want pressure to do X amount of raids per week, etc. I would love a good mix of people who love pvp and pve and prefer large guilds.

Leveling to me is like sipping wine, I enjoy all of it. And when end game comes that ha sits own pleasures.

My characters will mostly be a human Warrior, Medic and Spellslinger, with the Warrior being my main.
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
  2. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

Hey Wombat,

Come check out SOLA. We are a Christian-led, family friendly guild with a focus on progression. We are a friendly, open, and encouraging bunch. Though our guild is Christian-led, we make no requirements of our members in regards to faith, nor do we use it as a medium to force our faith upon them.

We welcome the casual and the hardcore and if you are looking for active mumble and forums, thats us.

We will be rolling Dominion on Orias (NA-PvE) and look forward to hearing from you.

Check us out at www.solaguild.com