1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Classy - Dominion West Coast, Casual

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by ebakrans, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ebakrans

ebakrans Cupcake

Hello everyone!

Anyone looking for a casual guild that still plans to see the end game content, or perhaps you raid a little later in the evening than your typical East coaster, well look no further . . . Classy is the guild for you!

This guild is really about community and a place to call home, leave the drama at the door and we will all get along! We understand that people have real lives that usually take priority over game life, but that doesn't mean that as gamers we don't want to see all that a game has to offer. With that in mind the goal of this guild is to not only foster a place for people to meet others but a place where we can create groups to take on some of the end game content without sacrificing real life commitments. To that end our goal will be to find a time when members can make a raid and hopefully get a few days in a week of raiding. The actual days will be up for vote as we get more folks and we get some clearer ideas as to what end game content will actually include.

Important Facts:
    Flexible raid schedule
    No play time requirements, the idea is to work around RL not work RL around the game
    If we decide to raid during the week 6PM PST/9PM EST is the earliest raid time start
    Loot rolls to be determined (DKP, Loot council, need before greed etc...)
    Vent will be provided for members
    Experienced leadership willing to step in and help out as needed

Also, I am really on the look out for a few other people who would like to help me set this guild up as an officer and play a pivotal role in starting one of the best guilds on whatever server we end up picking. So if you would be up to the challenge I would love to hear from you!!

Visit:
    Classy-wildstar.guildlaunch.com

Hope to see some interest, thanks for reading!

- Mysao
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome to you and your guild! :)
  3. ebakrans

ebakrans Cupcake

Thanks Kurik!