1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Clean wildstar logo

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by yosuke30, Jan 12, 2012.

1. yosuke30

yosuke30 New Cupcake

he guys,

i´ve been looking trough the net for some time now for a "clean" wildstar logo.
    like u see it on this page at the top, the glowing blue logo without the text.
    sadly i'm not an expert with photoshop, so i can't do it on my own.

so i searched for it on blogs, forums etc. from Germany, Hungary, France etc. and recently i found this one here:

http://www.wildstaronline.de/threads/wie-ich-mir-die-zeit-vertreib.1081/ (i had to register to view the screenshots)

this guy linked a video to youtube where he used the logo with his own text (btw google translator is worthless as ****).
    did i miss something? where did he get the logo to use it for his own video?
    i've downloaded the official fankit, but there's no clean logo either.

can someone create a logo without this text?
  2. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

Looks like he grabbed it from \Logos\logo_wildstar_primary.png in the fansite kit and cleaned it up for that video.
  3. yosuke30

yosuke30 New Cupcake

hmm maybe i'll aks him them... so there does not exist a cleaned-up version somewhere else? :/