1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Community Game Night - Reloaded - Sun 8pm EST

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Aegon, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sundays at 8 PM EST
    Raidcall info: 5911200
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Be sure have to the client downloaded before go-time.​
    Suggestions are currently open. Leave a comment or send me a private message.​
    [​IMG]
    We’re live again! It’s been awhile since the community has gotten together for a community game night and the time has come to revive it. For a few hours per week, we can set aside tags, titles & all, and do what we all love doing... play video games!

The Wildstar community has shown itself to be an incredible group of folks willing to come together to have fun. We had some crazy-fun community game nights previously and its time for some more. Let’s keep up that strong sense of affiliation as a community.

I invite each and everyone of you to join us for the return of our Community Game Nights. We will continue the tradition of playing Free 2 Play games, but if a large cross-section owns a game we can try and put together an event for that one.

Let us shoot, slash, burn, stab, toss, and break one another in good spirit & fun. I hope for the return of everyone and more in the future.
    Brenner, Arawulf and Nyxis like this.
  2. Nyxis

Nyxis Cupcake-About-Town

Excited to pick this back up again! Time to ham shank a few more Nexians hehe
    Kataryna and Aegon like this.
  3. Beetle

Beetle Special Cupcake

awww yes, TF2 time.
  4. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

Its Sunday, its game time. Come one, come all! We'll be playing for hours, so stop on by

TF2 server we are using:
    [-MAV-] Maverick Gaming - IP: 216.52.143.122:27015
  5. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

Thanks for the folks that showed up for Community Game Night, we played a bunch of Leauge. I hope to have an even better turn out next week and get some good TF2 games in.
  6. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

Community Game Night is coming up this Sunday! I hope to see everyone there! We'll be starting off with some TF2 and the if there times moving onto some LoL and/or Smite. If you have suggestions for new games to play. Be sure to post them here or msg me on this board.

We'll try to use the same TF2 server as last time:
  7. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

9/8/13

Another Community Game Night is coming up this Sunday! I hope to see everyone there! We'll be starting off with some TF2 and the if there times moving onto some LoL and/or Smite. If you have suggestions for new games to play. Be sure to post them here or msg me on this board.

We'll try to use the same TF2 server as last time:
    D3athcr33ps likes this.
  8. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

Looking forward to see a great turnout at Community Game Night tonight. Remember 8pm EST! See everyone there.
  9. Purpleone

Purpleone New Cupcake

Are you going to do this event this Sunday too?