1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Compiling Shiphands

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Lycati, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of writing an article piece for a guild to help hit key areas while leveling once the game goes live and need some help in getting all the instanced content together. I've been able to find, through research, the minimum levels and locations for the Adventures and Dungeons, however there is a real lacking of the same for the shiphands. What I'm hoping is through a community effort, we can get a list created of them all and if possible, the minimum level for the quest associated. I noticed that the wiki is also missing this information, and once compiled it'll be easy to go ahead and get that created in there as well.

I'll go ahead and start with the ones I know currently, I'll try to keep the post updated so as to get the full list in this first post.

Certain - Unsure

Min Lvl - Shiphand
    11 - Steady Traveler - Algorac
    17 - Salvage Rights - Galeras
    25 - Antivirus - Whitevale
    29 - Space Madness - Farside
    32 - Deep Space Exploration - Wilderrun
    39 - The Gauntlet - Malgrave

Huge list I know! Hopefully with help, we can get this complete before the next beta weekend!
  2. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

On the Exile side, I believe the Steady Traveler is in Algoroc right next to the main town/outpost where you first learn crafting.
    The next Shiphand I know of is right off the road leading to the level 25 area in Whitevale, if I find better info ill post but at least thats a start.
  3. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Thanks! I forgot to put the locations next to the names, Steady Traveler is in Algorac right before heading into the eldan technology area. I'll go ahead and update that now. Thanks for the update on the lvl 25 one, I think that one is Salvage Rights but I need to get that confirmed.
  4. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Looking at Salvage rights on YT, its level 24 and this is the one in Galeras, so the one in Whitevale is different.

The Gauntlet, level 40, in Malgrave

Here you go, here is a site with a fairly good list.

http://wildheap.com/quests?category=58

blah, lots of double posts in that list, but better than nothing. Antivirus is the one in Whitevale I was thinking of.
  5. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Oh man, that's awesome... I was searching all day for something like that. Thanks!
  6. Orthor

Orthor New Cupcake