1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Confirmed: Chu are Genderless

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Argo, Jul 19, 2013.

1. UNDERZZZZZ

UNDERZZZZZ Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]
    Menchi and Nearo like this.
  2. Pmizzrym

Pmizzrym Cupcake-About-Town

wow nice

Still being a green furred, black haired, with an epic bearded Chua
  3. Zubbulon

Zubbulon Cupcake

I vote for the get the Chua wet to procreate ;)

Actually they could all be clones now or simply as stated, no difference between male and female. For a fact, you can have pink fur, that should be enough

Genderless or not, I am rolling a chua ;) Long live the rodents.!!!!
  4. Wildtankpaw54

Wildtankpaw54 New Cupcake

Can someone explain how the chua are "genderless" and the robots are apparently male/female? Wouldnt the other way make more sense? I mean it makes scene aliens and evolution and all that <REDACTED>.. But it would make more sense if the robots were genderless as well or instead...Or do male robots have "hard" drives and females ports? Cumputer dna anyone?
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Chua may simply be asexual. Like a sponge. They reproduce by budding or something. Bacteria! Chua reproduce like bacteria! There's no male and female bacteria after all. Be careful the Chua don't infect you!

Mechari are essentially genderless. They were given outward appearance of male and female based on humans by the Eldan. To better lure the cassians into a false sense of security and make them more accepted within the Empire for the eventual robotic takeover.

And that's the Dominion in a nutshell! Robots bent of galactic domination on behalf of their alien masters and chua infesting diseases!
    Arcane Avis likes this.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Based on which ''humans''????

Dear Domi, please teach me something....since I don't seem to know what you are talking about :geek:
  7. Domi Dayglow

Mostly I'm just poking fun at the evil and oppressive Dominion.
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I don't care, I just want to know if you really think that is true that they are made based on humans?

You do, or you don't?
  9. Domi Dayglow

Seriously? It seems to make sense that the Eldan might modify their appearance. I mean a machine could have any number of limbs and any conceivable shape. Look at some of the Eldan security robots on Nexus. Some don't even have a head. Then again the other races have two arms and two legs. Though the mechari don't have tails.

If we look at the Eldan and acknowledge that they did infact choose the humans of planet Cassius to found the Dominion and they did sent Mechari there to make contact. To facilitate that contact and founding of the Dominion it seems logical they would design Mechari to reflect that form in order to make them easier to relate to the cassians. So, it's very likely to me that Mechari's shape could be a psychological ploy by the Dominion. They don't have tails like the chua, aurin, and draken. They have identifiable genders akin to humans unlike the chua.

So, I think their design was a conscious psychological ploy by the Eldan to manipulate the cassians into submitting to their requests.
  10. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well you aint completely wrong, although thinking it was only for the humans and in appearance of the humans is wrong.

Mechari were made with gender in mind for the sole purpose of:
    To make their primary objective more easy. Which was to find a good race for the Eldan plans. However the Mechari were made way before they even had eyes on the humans of planet Cassus. They even had looked at a lot of other species, but only the humans of planet Cassus had them pike their interest.

In the end it's more logical that they've been made to (somehow) ressemble the Eldan themselves, or some other humaniod race (except for the humans of Cassus since of the timeframe), that lives on/near Nexus.
    And we all know that the Eldan had genders aswell.....so.....who knows, mayby the Mechari have much more in common with the looks of the Eldan then we might think.
  11. Domi Dayglow

Remember the Caretaker in the recent reveals for Adventures? I wonder how close his appearance matches with Eldan too.
    Extatica likes this.
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

True.....someone should make a Mechari/Caretaker combination, I think that would come pretty close.
  13. Chris StarShade

Chris StarShade New Cupcake

Is it not possible that chua are hermaphrodites? Or perhaps they reproduce by mitosis...
  14. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

Genderless in appareance, they have both gender, so the player can choose to roleplay the gender of his/her character
    Kataryna likes this.
  15. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Chua are the only ones that can tell if a Chua is male or female ;-) they're not genderless, they're not asexual, they're not hermaphrodites, They are Chua...

/sigh...