1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Constantly getting logged out

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Zybak, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Zybak

Zybak Cupcake-About-Town

Not sure if this is because I'm logging in through Facebook but I constantly get logged out of the website even if I check the "Remember me" box or whatever it was called.

Not a huge issue but I figured I'd bring it up.
  2. Jackie1st

Jackie1st Cupcake

Ah I get this issue as well, I have the Remember me box checked and yet I still have to re-log in every so often.
    I don't log in using Facebook so I don't think it's an issue with that.
  3. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

We have a "Stay Logged In" check box that should keep you logged in for quite awhile. (I've never had to re-login on my home computer.) I'm guessing it's a problem with cookies.

If you're using Firefox:
    Click on the Firefox button on the top left. Go to Options -> Options -> Privacy Tab -> Under History, check Use Custom Settings For History, and check the Remember and Accept Cookies From Sites boxes

If you're using Google Chrome:
    Click on the three little lines on the top right. Go to Settings -> Scroll to the very bottom and click Show Advanced Settings (if it isn't already) -> under Privacy, click the Content Settings button -> under Cookies, Allow Local Data to be Set or click on Manage Exceptions and add WSC and Allow

If you're using Internet Explorer:
    Download a different browser. :p lol
    Kataryna and JarNod like this.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake