1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Cross server dungeon finder confirmed

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by John, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Acidblood

Acidblood Cupcake-About-Town

Hmm, very interesting idea. While I would prefer not to have a Dungeon Finder style LFG tool at all, this would at least get people to put in some effort and be social the first time... which is often the hardest.
  2. Cassp

Cassp Cupcake

Finding a group will be so incredibly difficult once most have already done the non LFD version, you're going to need to pay people, get friends or guild members.
    Khrusky likes this.
  3. FlamingRuby

FlamingRuby Cupcake-About-Town

I dont like it.And i dont like LFG also.But there are way more things that i love.Seems i will have to adapt.Hope they will not do something else that bad!
  4. BrokSamson

BrokSamson Cupcake-About-Town

Really it should probably just come down to how many people want it and how many people don't. If a majority want LFG tools, then have them. If a majority want x serv LFG then have them. After you figure that out, then you can try to fix the complaints about both tools. We won't find a magic bullet...someone will always be pissed. That's 'merica!
  5. wormed

wormed Cupcake

Allow the group to be formed, but force the individual to have to manually get to the dungeon instance. Force people out into the world. LFD that auto teleports essentially ruins the whole point of joining a PvP server.
  6. Joukehainen

Joukehainen Well-Known Cupcake

Best idea is best.
  7. Soylentgreen

Soylentgreen Well-Known Cupcake

I think we already fractured the player pool by introducing an option to same server LFG or not, we don't need to fracture it any further. I'm not saying giving the option was a bad thing I'm just saying we should look for ways to fix problems without segregating the player base if possible.