1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Dark Haven, EU Casual Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by von22222, Mar 15, 2014.

1. von22222

von22222 New Cupcake

Greetings,

I would like to invite all newcomers to my guild Dark Haven. It is a casual social guild with aims towards end game raiding/pvp and other content. Dark haven has been around in games for several years (though currently not active anywhere) and is looking to grow again in Wildstar.

Dark haven will be based in an EU PvE server, and be primarily exiles, however we will most likely have some dominion alts in there somewhere with a sub guild. We aim to be one of the most active guilds on the server we choose to play and have a friendly community like we had in other games.

We do have a website however it is currently inactive until closer to the launch date so currently using a temporary website at http://darkhaventemp.enjin.com/home. We also have an active mumble server which we use to chat on. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, or come sign up at our website.

Thank you.