1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Daytime Raiding Guild (NA - PvE server) PvX

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Earl, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Earl

Earl New Cupcake

Hello everyone,

I was originally going to look for a weekend raiding guild so I could play with my friends, but I decided to instead look for a daytime raiding guild. I work the midnight shift. I work from 9pm - 7:30 am pretty much Sunday night - Thursday night. My weekend starts Friday morning.

Anyhow, I am looking for a guild that will be doing raids and Warplots during the daytime. I am in the EST time zone, and I would prefer a PvE server. The goal is to find a NA server so my friends could roll on this server as well, so we could still play together sometimes (they work daylight and would be raiding at "normal" times).

I have previous raiding experience in WoW. I played from Vanilla - MoP (skipped alot of Cata). I was a raid leader in every expansion, but that just isn't for me anymore. I just want to show up for the raid, have fun with the guild, and progress through the game. The guild doesn't have to be a "hardcore" raiding guild, and I do prefer a more laid back and fun atmosphere.

I'm also interested in Warplots PvP and I am not exactly set on a class just yet. A class could be discussed as per what the guild needs, but I will not guarantee that just yet. I don't want forced into a class I don't like. I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this. Please send me a message and we can chat more about anything you have a question about (we could even VOIP chat if u want).

Thanks,

Earl
  2. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

You sound like a person that I would really like play with and get to know in game. I am just sad that you are looking for a daytime raiding guild :(
  3. Earl

Earl New Cupcake

Bump for the sake of finding a daytime raiding guild. No cross region breaks my heart
  4. Earl

Earl New Cupcake

Still nothing... Any raiding in-between like 8:30 am - 6 pm in the US... EST. Where are my Graveyard Shift people?
  5. Mhairi

Mhairi New Cupcake

6. Demezz

Demezz New Cupcake

Harshlightofday.net