1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [DDD] UK/GBR PvE & Social Focus Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by eharper256, Dec 18, 2013.

1. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

Yup, should be a blast, eh?
  2. Zork787

Zork787 New Cupcake

Ok so Ive applied to the guild on the website using the Launch Code, although I dunno if it'll be any good as I don't know what beta Realm you guys are on and I'm on Olyssia due to Nexus being full when I first logged in lol
  3. eharper256

Welcome Zork.
  4. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

Welcome ^^
  5. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

Like Zork, I took the liberty of applying to the guild's site via the launch code and am busily catching up on forum happenings over there.

See you all soon!
  6. Skreamed

Skreamed New Cupcake

Ello chaps (and gals). I think i may be interested in joining you! I am a new father so your outlook and goals for your guild seem to suit me. I assume recruitment is still open? I intend to play either a healer or tank, played far too many years as a dps!

Regards

Skreamed
  7. eharper256

Hi Skreamed, yes recruitment is still open and we'd welcome more to our lil' family. Carry on and pop on over to the Guildlaunch site (http://ddd.guildlaunch.com/) and submit an application when you're ready, or ask us some questions on here if you're still unsure.
  8. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

A big welcome to all are newest members ^^
    The guild is still open! Please feel free to come along and join the wildstar fun with us.

http://ddd.guildlaunch.com
  9. Greatheart

Greatheart Cupcake

Hi Rylos.

I can't promise we'll raid 2-3 times a week as raiding isn't a requirement for our guild and we are very casual, that said, there will be people in the guild who will want to raid regularly and progress. I will for sure!

I wish I could say I understand the complications of having a family to tend to at a moments notice but being 25 I haven't quite got around to it yet! Personally I wouldn't have trouble with you having to leave raids etc as you've stated in advance your... dynamic playtime? :) Though would you have to leave mid-boss fight or say "in the next 5 minutes"? Mid fight would suck but family does come first.

Feel free to check out our website here and if you feel we're the guild for you, head on over to the application page and fill out the blarb. :D
  10. eharper256

Well I was about to concoct a cunning reply but it seems Greatheart beat me to it!
  11. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

A big welcome to all our newest members Pumpkinist, Rylos and Pootle ^^
    The guild is still open! Please feel free to come along and join the wildstar fun with us in DDD.

12. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

A big welcome to our newest member Lamp ^^
    The guild is still open! Please feel free to come along and join the wildstar fun with us in DDD.

13. Greatheart

Greatheart Cupcake

Ohh yeah! DDD Man is thrusting towards Stormtalons Lair!
    [​IMG]
  14. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

Strap on those glasses, cupcakes! We're taking on WildStar in Three-D! ;)

[​IMG]
  15. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

Are you over 30? Under 30? Right at 30? Got kids? No kids? Makes no matter to us, as long as you share our common goals of having fun and doing so together! Some of us might not remember our own names, but hey...just point us in the general direction of the local tiki bar and we'll be fine. :p

We aim to tackle every aspect of the game, including dungeons, raiding, PvP and yeah....creating insane houses. Throw in some organized guild events, contests and a general fun, friendly atmosphere....what more could you ask for? :D
  16. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

17. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

Here's an update to our guild information ^^

Who We Are
    Double Decker Disaster (DDD) is a PvE/social/casual guild. We will be playing Exiles on an EU-PvE server/realm (TBA). Our members are primarily UK/GBR but we welcome players from all over the EU as long as they speak/understand fluent English (participation/communication via the forum and guild chat are important!). While our main focus is PvE and social fun, we plan to partake in all aspects of WildStar including housing, crafting, adventures, dungeons, raiding, PvP arena/battlegrounds, warplots, etc.

DDD is lead by a guild leader/officers who aim for creating a family, rather than a corporation. That isn't to say that we won't strive to do our best in whatever we do, but we certainly will not approach things in a semi-hardcore/hardcore manner. Our guild leader and supporting officers all have personal lives/schedules (just like everyone else), but are dedicated to the guild and will endeavor to be online regularly (most nights, in fact), even if only long enough to touch base with members.

In short, our goal is to have fun playing WildStar together by maintaining/providing a friendly and lively environment during all guild events and general activities.

Guild Events
    Besides game-generated events and activities, DDD will also organize guild events and competitions including, but not limited to, holiday celebrations, PvP tournaments, races, treasure hunts, housing challenges, trivia games, screenshot/caption contests, etc, where people can get together, get to know one another and just have a good time!

Buddy System
    DDD aims to assist newcomers to the guild by using a Buddy System. Essentially new members will be assigned to an officer (veteran member) with more or less the same play schedule, who will act as the new member's first point of contact should they require assistance, advice or counseling.

VOIP
    DDD has access to a dedicated VENT channel for use by its members. While listening during organized events (i.e. dungeons/raids) will be required, speaking is not mandatory (though encouraged).

What are you waiting for? Apply today!
    If we sound like a good fit/match to your own personal goals, then great! We welcome you to submit an application and will get back to you ASAP. http://ddd.guildlaunch.com

[​IMG]
    Greatheart likes this.
  18. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

Come join us as we tackle another Pre-Order Beta Weekend!

Triple D means triple the fun! ;)
  19. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

Big welcome to our four newist members this week. :) If you are interested in joining us and have some questions. Please feel free to ask them here. We will anwer them the best that we can. ;)
  20. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

Next beta weekend is nearly upon us! best time to come along and meet Double Decker Disaster mad members! We also have a Easter housing event happening as well! :up: So come along for some relaxing weekend fun.