1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting {Death to the Republic} CST/EST Playing PVP Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by deathtotherepublic, Jan 31, 2014.

1. deathtotherepublic

deathtotherepublic Cupcake

Faction: Dominion

Play style: PVP Serious/PVE Casual

Players Accepted: Any Region - Must be mature

Summary: Death to the Republic is a PVP focused guild with a strong level of communication using our Mumble server. Our guild's member base is all mature adults and we are centered around progressing all of our members as needed to the highest caliper possible. We try to use the best strategic plan to defeat our opponents in a skill oriented way. We are gearing up for Open Wolrd PVP, Arenas, and War Plots. Our guild leader is Uoresu and there is a Council of Guild Officers that help govern the guild. Our guild is more than just a gaming group. We are here to have fun and be serious when we need to be but casual all the other times. We do not tolerate DRAMA in our guild at all. We do small guild events with prizes and keep track of all member's ratings when available. We are a small member base that is active daily and always accepting apps from anyone interesting in this sort of guild. Hit us up...

[​IMG]
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up:
  3. deathtotherepublic

Thanks. I wanted to get this posted and now I can register.
  4. deathtotherepublic

Bumping this thread for more interest. Already got one new member from this post!