1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Designer Help wanted for Community Raiding Tool

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mortelugo, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Mortelugo

Mortelugo New Cupcake

First off, not sure if this is going to be the best forum to post this in, so will leave that to the mods here to decide :cautious:

TL;DR - I am the current sole developer of a 'tool' aimed to help guilds, circles and just general users of Wildstar manage events, signups and their guild/circles. I have a whole slew of features planned/in development, but I'm kind of coming up short on the creative side of things, and am looking for someone who might be interested in coming onboard and helping me out.

N.B. I am not seeking someone to support me with paying for hosting, or necessarily the development of the tool, just the design side of things for now. The current version of the tool has undergone some initial testing internally by my guild, and initial feedback seems positive, I'm looking to take this to the next level.

So, if you are interested, either drop me a line directly via PM on the forums here, or send a reply, and we can work out a way of getting in touch.

P.S. I may be looking for some testing of the tool down the line, and I'm sure I can find a few enthusiastic such fellows in this fine establishment when required :cool:
    Ceodoc likes this.
  2. Ceodoc

Ceodoc Cupcake-About-Town

Thank you again for this tool Mort!

Doc