1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Destiny

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Konoko, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

2. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

I cant get into mmos that have this emphasis on groups consisting of already known friends..

Now, if was out there and stumbled on these guys one or two things is gona happen:
    1. There going to invite me into their 'group' and everything will be sweet, but awkward because they don't know me.
    2. They are not going to allow me to join there group, and i will probably hinder the experience that was shown in the video.
    I just just don't like the direction, It used to be "find new friends to adventure with" now its "hang out with your rl friends in a virtual space".
  3. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

not sure where this convo came about.. the video is a FPS game .. but in regards to MMO's I mostly solo because I don't like most of the kids in vid games. Which is obvious by my latest boot from a game.
  4. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

Destiny is marked as an mmofps from press releases, so i guess my convo arised from the mmo social implications.