1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Digital Impulse Gaming | PvX| Exiles

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Murdax, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Faction: The Exiles
    Server Type: PvP - Pago
    Server Region: NA East/Central (Some European members)
    Guild Website: www.digitalimpulsegaming.com

Who are we?
    Digital Impulse Gaming (D.I.G) is a multi-gaming community that prides itself on being a very active community. We look at every one of our members within the community as being a part of our extended family. We make all kinds of friends playing games but the friendships often outlast the games. D.I.G was created to help keep all those friendships going beyond the guild roster. In Wildstar section we have experienced raid leaders who are used to the rigors of high end raiding. They will ensure our end game goals are reached.

What can you expect from us?
    A mature gaming community that upholds Respect, Honor, Loyalty & Teamwork.
    Skilled players willing to help you learn and improve
    Mature, friendly players to have fun and play with
    Leadership that listens, we make sure to get your input and always try to improve the community.

Focus:
    We will be a PvE progression focused guild. Our goal is to complete as much as possible in our 3 night a week raid schedule. We may not be first due to time constraints but our raids will be professional and efficient. We will also explore the PvP side of the game but are not sure to what extent. We are currently recruiting a PvP Officer to help us in this regard.

Goal:
    Our Goal is to be as successful as our members want and our schedule will allow. Our raids will have a hardcore atmosphere when it comes to progression and skill with a relaxed VoiP and schedule. We will not waste time in our raids. During the raid we will demand our players get the most out of their class and gear to clear content.

We also have an interest in PvP but are looking for a strong leader in that department to clarify our goals. We are also seeking players with a desire to master other aspects of the game. Are you a world class crafter? Can you dominate the economy? Are a lorehound or housing expert? We have a place for you too!

Community Requirements:
    • Must be above the age of 18
    • Must be active on our Website and Teamspeak
    • Mic
    • Ability to carry yourself in a mature way while having fun and gaming with others

If you are interested in joining us check out our website @ www.digitalimpulsegaming.com
    When you are ready to join fire an app in @ http://digitalimpulse.enjin.com/wildstarapplication (You will have to create an Enjin account if you don't already have one)
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I suppose you are Dominion(or both? or not decided?)...but it should be more clear :D
    Also don't forget to post it in the all guild thread aswell, so people can see it even faster and better :up:
    Good luck with the guild!
  3. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Yes we are still undecided at the moment as to what faction we will be playing as. Even though we are more leaning towards Exiles, we would like our membership to have a say in that. Also thanks for your words of encouragement means a lot to us. :)
  4. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

Sure tootin! You want to get us a Dominion boot lickin arse kickin good time, then you'll get that chance to vote. You want us to be an tear jerkin' Exile under dog with a BIG gun fun feast... well then thats just all right too. So lock and load ladies, its time to blast the frosting off each and every other cupcake that stands in our way.
  5. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

We got the main post updated, even got all that dried blood off it.
  6. Blade

Blade Cupcake

Are you the same ~DIG~ from Battlefield?
  7. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

I do not think so. DIG will not be the guild name in wildstar. We are getting the crew together and picking a name from a vote. Fell free to stop by. I am more active then a caffeinated squirrel, and murdax will talk your ear off on recruiting. That man recruits from work.... no joke. Give him a month and he will have half his work force playing too.
  8. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. The DIGs are listening.
    Forni likes this.
  9. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

We tend to get that a lot, but sadly we aren't that community from Battlefield
  10. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Any idea on what the last 2 classes will be, I am hoping that one will be another melee class
  11. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

Not sure. There is a few threads that have guesses on them. we have a range, striker, melee, and caster. I wonder if they are still balancing them. Tankish?
  12. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I saw a pic of one of the speculated ones, they said it was the chu. Its kinda reminds me of stitch from the disney cartoon lilo and stitch.
  13. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Didn't they also release a half human and half eldan race ?
  14. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

.... no? Oh wait are you talking about the Dominion ruler. The luminai.
  15. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Yea I think that he is the dominion ruler, but wouldn't it make more sense to have him as a race.
  16. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I must admit the ruler of the dominion sure looks almost like a blood elf.
  17. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

We made a video for your enjoyment. :)
  18. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake

Its the best I could do with what I have. I hope you like it.
  19. ExileCrusher

ExileCrusher New Cupcake

That is a very interesting video you got there, more ppl should watch it.:)
  20. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

thank you he really did a really good job on it