1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Dirtyoutlaw is looking for a us west coast guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Dirty Outlaw, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

Hello as the title said I'm looking for a guild for raiding and pvp.

I will be playing stalker will tank or dps.
    Prefer dominion but can be persuaded
    On a pvp server us west coast preferred.

I have raided on wow for about 8 yrs (between those years missed about 4 current tiers of them)
    Played Aion with a chanter for a year
    Raided for a yr and 5 months on age of Conan with a guardian tank
    First mmo I played was UO back in the day
    I have experience 40, 35, 10 man raiding

Not looking for a super hardcore guild due to work constraints but am looking for a dedicated community.
    Also would like pvp oriented people as well. Would also do warplots and group pvp
  2. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

As the Recruitment officer for our Wildstar branch I'd like to inform you about our Titan community. We're originally a PvP based community, but due to the vast differences in MMORPG gameplay Wildstar promises us, we've changed to a community based guild. We focus on Arena PvP, Warplot PvP, 20-man Raids, 40-man Raids and Crafting. We're a tight community with a lot of older members, so we understand the trouble RL can bring.

We maintain a trial membership for new applicants, in which we'll evaluate each member during a course of 1 month. Here we'll look at your activity in internal and external forums, teamspeak activity and general personality. It's not much trouble to do so, and we can ensure all members are qualified so we'll maintain our vast community and team playability.

Most of our community is American, but we strive to recruit members from all over the world to sustain a constant guild activity. You'll always have people to play with :D

If you're interested please take a look at www.titan-guild.com and fill in an application form! We promise a friendly community with relaxed members and a lot of fun :p
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Good Luck with your search for a guild!
  4. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

Hey Dirtyoutlaw, how fares the search?
  5. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

sorry for the slow reply been working a lot lately, almost non stop, and since the game is coming so late taking it slow anyway before getting into commitments (wouldn't want to join someone then bail out, its bad form) been trying to convert some of my friends in wow to jump ship and its been sorta fruitless ha. I'm tired of wow and surprised I'm still playing it at times.

I come around to see a post or two so far only know of one clan that was west coast based but exile though I guess I could play mordesh (humans are boring)... would play granok if they could be stalkers lol. I wanna be a Mechari Robots are cool.

I have a question since you follow upped, since you guys are not specifically going to be pst what would be normal raid times for you evenings mornings weekends? I just don't want to run into the current issue I have in wow where east coast people want to raid earlier while I need to run it later which happens in wow alot for me ha. I would raid evenings and weekends if work allows it.

I checked you site its pretty legit. As someone who has RL and was a guild officer and co leader, being den mother to a bunch of people is exhausting, no one realizes that you have to double your efforts compared to the guy who shows up. so your community seems like a good fit.
  6. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

I hope this answers your questions. When you've got time feel free to fill out an application on our site and stay active :)
    Otherwise, good luck with your search!

Prof.
  7. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.