1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU [DkR] Dark Reavers - Established UK Based PvP/PvX Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Darkademic, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Darkademic

Darkademic Cupcake

[​IMG]

Leader: Darkademic
    Guildex Profile: http://wildstar.guildex.org/view-guild/1
    Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/darkreavers
    Founded: 1999
    Faction: Exiles
    Server: Hazak (EN PvP)

WildStar Specific Info:

For launch we will be rolling Exiles on a PvP server. We intend to be involved in all areas of WildStar's endgame, including 20/40-man raids, warplots, rated battlegrounds, arenas and open world PvP.

We haven't nailed down a raiding schedule yet, but 2-3 days per week for each raid group is the aim.

We're a very mixed guild, with both hardcore and casual players and wide range of skill levels, so if you're looking for a guild with a very definite/specific focus in terms of skill or commitment then we're probably not the right guild for you.

General Guild Info:

[DkR] is a long established UK & Ireland based gaming clan with an abundance of experience drawn from numerous games spanning multiple genres.

Although we aim to be highly skilled and thrive on competition, our priorities are enjoyment and a strong sense of community and friendship, and this will not change. Ensuring that all members feel welcome and valued is hugely important - we never want anyone to feel like they are just a name on a list or an anonymous follower.

Many of those who join [DkR] are considered members for life, and will always be welcome to participate in the clan even if they play in other clans at the same time, or if they decide to return after a long absence.

We normally only accept applicants aged 18 and older (average age of the guild is 28), and want members who take gaming seriously enough to play competitively, but not seriously enough to rage or get upset about it.

Our rules are mostly common sense and we ask for a reasonable level of activity from all of our members.

Head over to our website for more information or to apply.

Cheers!

Darkademic
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    Omphin, Bisqquit and Kurik like this.
  2. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Welcome, have fun and good luck!
  3. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! :)
  4. Dean Fry

Dean Fry Cupcake

Thank you Black Wolf and Kurik :D
  5. spencerBAXLEY

spencerBAXLEY Cupcake-About-Town

Ahh, I remember you guys from GW2! Welcome welcome! :D
  6. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Hi Dark, hope you lot are well! Can't recommend these guys highly enough. I was in the guild awaiting GW2 and they're a proper friendly bunch, very well run too. I didn't stay on long after it was released as the game wasn't my cup of tea. Glad to see you are pitching up tents here.
    Darkademic likes this.
  7. Darkademic

Darkademic Cupcake

Thanks for the praise! Don't recognise your username, so I'll have to guess... korrok?

Very much looking forward to WildStar after only finding out about it maybe a week or two ago. Lots of [DkR] members are interested, so hopefully we'll have as good a start in the game as we did in GW2. Until then, see you around!
  8. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Mixology :) So wanted gw2 to fill that MMO gap but that's life. Any ideas on faction or server type. Think you'd be much better at home here than teso. Warplots n such.
  9. Darkademic

Darkademic Cupcake

Hah, damn!

Yeah same, I haven't played GW2 much since December-ish. Still play a little, but definitely need to look elsewhere for a more long-term fix. Looking at ESO too, but it doesn't appeal to me much from what I've seen. WildStar seems to have more in the way of things you need an organised guild for; raids and battleground-style PvP. GW2 didn't have either of those things, or really anything that specifically required a guild.

No preferences for faction yet, don't really have enough info to go on, but will definitely be going on a PvP server.
  10. Chuey

Chuey New Cupcake

DkR my home away from home. Been with them since GW2 and they really are one of the best group of gamers I've had the pleasure of playing with in over 15 years of gaming. More than that it is a fantastic community with discussions ranging from the intellectual to the downright silly to suit everyone's needs!

They say you can't chose your family, they're wrong. Choose DkR!
    Darkademic likes this.
  11. AndyGravity

AndyGravity New Cupcake

What ^ that guy said :) looking forward to Wildstar.
  12. Wookybear

Wookybear New Cupcake

Gonna join the excited brigade here. DKR are a cracking bunch, and ...wait, did I check my email in the last minute? BRB!
  13. Grinn

Grinn New Cupcake

Agree with Chuey. If you are looking for a mature albeit crazy guild to join, look no further. Looking forward to trying out Wildstar! Just really hope it is not subscription-based
  14. Wookybear

Wookybear New Cupcake

We aren't crazy, are we? Of course we aren't. See I told you!
  15. Norlan

Norlan New Cupcake

DkR is a great guild to be in, consists of fantastic members and officers, very friendly and joy to game with. If you are in search of a guild, look no further. :)
  16. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Friendly bump to see if you guys are leaning toward one faction or the other?
  17. Darkademic

Darkademic Cupcake

We've got a poll that's ongoing. At first it looked like Dominion was storming ahead, but now they're pretty much neck and neck. I won't make the decision based purely on the votes though, still need more info!
  18. Demise

Demise New Cupcake

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes guys, this community has a similar feel to the GW2 one before launch and that is certainly a good thing!

@Bisqquit In the poll Dark mentioned I've initially voted Dominion but it really will hinge on the last two race reveals before my vote is solid. I know a few more feel this way too so the vote really could go either way!
  19. Mellow

Mellow Cupcake

Is raiding out of the question in this guild or will it be done casually? As much as I enjoy PvP, raiding is pretty important to me as well.
  20. Jobenson

Jobenson New Cupcake

I think we generally do what the members want to do when it comes to activities and there does seem to be a lot of people who want to do raiding aswell. So I think it's safe to say that it's definitely not out of question. The quality of the raids will probably have a huge impact on how much we will do them. Dark generally has the best answers though so hes the one you want to listen to.;)

I will join to what Chuey said. DKR is the best.