1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

does having weave = psychic powers

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Nov 17, 2013.

1. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

for the the aurin does their connection to the weave (some mystical belief) = to being espers. this idea also makes me believe the did not persecute espers because the queen and certain others could speck to the weave and commune with it...........unless it was considered blasphemy for others to do that.............any way does having weave equal powers:rolleyes:.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I do think they'll keep the Weave apart from the whole Esper concept.

Mayby it ''can enhance'' their connection to the Weave making Espers more like the ''higher'' beings within the Aurin community, kinda like priest are the connection to God the Aurin Espers are the strongest connectio to the Weave so they are kinda the ''priest'' in the Aurin society.

Also the lore that is about the persecution of the Espers they don't talk about races specificly (except for the Chua! Which si awesome). So mayby all races EXCEPT the aurin persecuted their Espers.
    We need more lore info to go deeply into this though :(

Why I say this?
    Seeing as the other races also have Esper I don't think we can safely say there is a strong connection between the two making aurins better Espers because of the Weave.
  3. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

speck?

I doubt it. If only females can interact with the Weave, but both genders can be Espers, then it seems unlikely, though not impossible, that the Weave and the trigger that makes one an Esper are separate things.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I don't think he's talking about male/female difference. But more: because the queen could ''speck'' into the weave, the Espers weren't persecuted in the Aurin society (it was more normal then in other societies).

Atleast...that's what I understand from his post :D

But i'm with you. I don't think their would be any differences between male/female, except mayby that the Queen has a higher understanding of the Weave, or a better connection to it.

Tribe:
    What you think about the Queen?
  5. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Extatica and I possibly in agreement on something.... :cautious: WSC hope you've got someone close to cuddle, or live in Switzerland, cause it must be the end of the world.

The Queen? Is she a killable NPC and can she be skinned? Despite knowing some lore, I don't follow it. It might be nice for Carbine to update the race pages on the official site after the class drops are all done.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Yup...it's a strange day for me too :D
    Would suggest she is on Nexus. So...mayby she's killable and kinnable :up: I do hope so.

But if the Queen had a strong connection to the Weave (mayby she was Esper). Then the society had no reason to persecute Espers.

Ofcourse this would be the previous Queen seeing as this one was just ''newly crowned''.

But I think every Aurin has a connection to the Weave till a certain level. Then mayby the Espers have a stronger connection.
  7. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

yup she's on nexes along with har consorts.............and also the first queen feren treespeeker is too:D .
  8. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

I think the Weave is more of a lore element than anything that affects actual gameplay.

[​IMG]
    This Aurin has a very strong connection.