1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [DOMINION][EU] RELAXED MATURE GUILD

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Keiso, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Keiso

Keiso New Cupcake

Hello All,

I've jumped in to Wildstar pretty late to the game despite having access since closed beta. I've been playing since half way through the head start but have only managed to get to level 16 (Chua Spellslinger) on a single character so far, primarily due to my home responsibilities which I guess leads me in to what I'm looking for in a guild!

Faction: Dominion
    Server: PvP preferred but willing to play on PvE servers (Currently on Contagion (EN-PvP))
    Class: Spellslinger (DPS/Healer) / Warrior (Tank/DPS)

What type of guild am I looking for?

I’m looking for a mature guild which understands that I have both a job and kids and will not be online as often as I would like. I tend to play every night but I’ll generally logon late and stay around for a couple of hours (22:00 – 24:00). I’m looking for a friendly guild with organised guild PVP/PVE, ideally with an experienced leadership team running everything and keeping people involved.

My MMO background

I’ve played pretty much every mmo released in the past 10 year (bar Darkfall and DAoC) and whilst most of that experience was PvE (high level raiding Vanilla-WoTLK WOW) more recently I've been focused on PvP. I'm keen to be involved in all aspects of the game but I suspect I wont have the time to commit to a full on raiding schedule.

Hopefully one of you guys or gals will have a guild that's a good fit for me, I'm really looking forward to playing the game with some people who understand my gaming woes [​IMG]!

Thanks for reading!
  2. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Hey Keiso

Sounds like what you're looking for and what we're offering is pretty close, we do plan to have an actual raid schedule, but attendance won't be mandatory. But a set day/time is essential if we plan to organise 20-40 people to be online at the same time :p

Blurb!
    Iron-Pulse is a semi-hardcore group that's rolling on Contagion.
    Fair bunch of us are mostly older gamers too - jobs, uni students, families etc so we all understand that those come first but still want to push and do raiding and warplots when we all gather ^^.

You're welcome to join our TS server (whisper me and I'll PM you the details) and say hello if you'd want to give us a shot before applying
    or check out our site: www.iron-pulse.com
  3. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake