1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA [Dominion][PvP Pago][Semi-Hardcore] Burning Alts is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by theDukey, May 29, 2014.

1. theDukey

theDukey New Cupcake

Hi All,

Burning Alts is looking to fill in a few more spots before launch. We are a semi-hardcore guild with a very mixed background of veteran MMO players, and competitive gamers.

Our Goals -
    • Have fun! This should always be a priority.
    • Progress in PvE.
    • Kickass in PvP. Our PvP'ers understand that we will put a focus on PvE progression, it will be necessary.
    What we Value -
    • Teamwork
    • Community. We are a growing community, we would love for you to be a part of that!
    • Level headed players
    • Communication
    • NO DRAMA. We are all adults, and value not bringing drama to any activity we do. If there's a problem, it can be discussed!
    What we want -
    • Highly active players (20ish+ hours a week)
    • People ready to answer the PvE or PvP call. Not literally.. I'm not calling anyones cell phone don't worry.
    • People who can communicate. No anti-social people here.
    We use Teamspeak 3 for voice comms. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please go to our site: www.burningalts.com and submit an application.

Feel free to PM me to talk about anything privately, or post here if you have questions.

Thanks,

Duke