1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Dominion Stalker class seeking a PST raiding guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Khaotik, May 13, 2014.

1. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

Hello and well met. I am currently seeking a raiding guild with experienced officers/GM. I have been playing the MMO genre with games that include DAoC, Shadowbane, CoH, Aion, WoW, SWtoR, and Rift.

I have raided as a Tank, Healer and Dps. My hope is to play a Stalker class with a Tank main and Dps offset. I live in a pacific timezone and am looking for a 8pm or later raid schedule.
    If your guild is seeking a tank or dps and have these aforementioned requirements, please let me know on this thread. i will be updating and checking here periodically.

Thanks for reading.
  2. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

3. amirthra

amirthra New Cupcake

Sturmgrenadier is mature gaming clan that has been around 14 years and counting. We want quality over quantity both in our players and in our game time. You can check out the ad for us on this forum or come see our website and charter and we may just be the home you are looking for.

Currently doing 11 interviews tonight and tomorrow...so a few more may not kill me!

Dominion - PVE server.
    Raid times not yet set. Will set up raid teams as people reach cap and their raid leader can pick the date/time of raids.
  4. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

any chance of rolling exile?? if so we are exactly what you are looking for!!!!!

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes