1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Dooglr - An Introduction

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Dooglr, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Dooglr

Dooglr New Cupcake

Hello current and future Nexus neighbors. My name is Dooglr. A couple of quick things about myself...

I have been playing WoW since vanilla with the exception of taking a break for almost all of Cataclysm. My first MMO played as City of Heroes. Before that I actually played around on Neverwinter Nights private servers. I tinkered around with EQ2 when it first came out but pretty much stopped playing a couple of months in. Recently I have played beta for ESO and don't see myself playing that game at all. I'm sure the fans of Elder Scrolls will be satisfied, just not my cup o' tea.

I live in the Northwest and currently work for an internet technology company doing moderations work while learning front end web development. I write random thoughts about things that interest me on my blog at www.dooglr.net.

What else...

I came across Wildstar by accident. I was listening to a WoW video where the Youtuber was speculating on the release of Warlord of Draenor. He said that WoW might want to be careful about releasing around the same time as ESO and Wildstar. I had not heard of Wildstar before so I looked it up and the first video I came across was the "What is Wildstar" video on Youtube. Pretty much from the moment things got @$*!ing real I found myself hooked in. Ever since then I have been investigating gameplay, features, lore, and any other information I can get my hands on in relation to the game. Everything I have read so far leads me to a guarded optimism about the game. I remember getting pretty stoked about other MMOs in the past and ultimately found them to be very disappointing upon release. So I am trying to hold back my enthusiasm on this game until I actually really dive in to it.

I am not on Beta yet but I am hoping to get into at least a stress test leading up to the game release. Would love to hook up with some solid players and play content together as much as possible.

All right, I have rambled on enough. Glad to be here and I'll see you all around on Nexus in the near future.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  3. Taher

Taher Cupcake

doge.jpg
    I'm sorry, just the first thing that came to mind. But anyways, welcome mate! Hope you enjoy your stay here in WSC!
    Dooglr likes this.
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random KAt Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    Dooglr likes this.
  5. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
    Just don't feed the wild Extatica.
  6. Dooglr

Dooglr New Cupcake

Wow

much doge

so Taher
    Taher likes this.