1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

DPS LF Semi-Hardcore Guild with Hardcore Results

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Gibby, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Gibby

Gibby New Cupcake

I'm basically looking for a tight knit team of like minded individuals with the goal of completing all content as efficiently as possible. A guild that plays smart, not hard. One that clears content in half the time of other guilds that raid significantly more hours. I have a somewhat extensive raiding history in World of Warcraft.

It all started in the Burning Crusade, where I cleared everything up to M'uru pre-nerf in a guild by the name of Nightfall. For the life of me, I can't tell you what rank we were, even if there were ranks back then. It was my first true raiding guild. At the beginning of WotLK, I joined a guild called Edge of Insanity. Before breaking up at the end of WotLK, we were able to achieve realm first 'A Tribute to Insanity' with an overall US rank of 76th. I joined Surprise Mutiny shortly after that and completed tier 10 as 32nd in the US and Ruby Sanctum as 30th. I took a break from the game altogether after Surpirse Mutiny broke up. A friend of mine convinced me to come back at the end of Cataclysm. I played pretty casually until the release of Mists of Pandaria.

After the MoP launch, I joined Refined where I remained until now. We finished tier 14 as 20th, tier 15 as 14th, and tier 16 also as 14th in the US. We did all of this while only raiding 12 hours a week. 8-12 EST, tuesday-thursday, never starting before 8 or going past 12. I'd like to follow suit, and find a guild that holds the same mindset as this.

I can raid anytime tuesday-thursday. That makes a 3-night guild very desirable for me. However, I can raid any other night of the week after 9:30. I realize Wildstar is nothing like World of Warcraft, and my past achievements could mean nothing. I just thought I'd list some of my past feats. I'm not an elitist. I am, however, very competitive and hold my achievements close to me.

Thanks!
  2. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Which faction are you looking for?
  3. Gibby

Gibby New Cupcake

I'm pretty mutual as of right now. Either faction could work.
  4. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Well, our east team for Drow matches that schedule, except for an extra day, Monday. I know it's not ideal, but we have quite the history in MMO's. It's also worth mentioning that if we finish the weeks worth of raids from Tues-Thurs we'll have Monday off due to the way the raid resets are going to work.

We're rolling Exile on a PvE server, and as far as I know, since were the only guild I know of recruiting for two different time slot worth of teams, we're the only guild capable of finishing those lengthy Artifact imbuements :)
  5. Gibby

Gibby New Cupcake

I actually did some research last night and came across Drow :)

With that said, I noticed both schedules, and think the west division would be best for me. For progression at least. I mean, you'll undoubtedly be raiding Monday the first month or so of progression, right?
  6. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Probably true, I doubt we'll have the raid on farm by then. I'm flattered you checked us out though. We might be able to work with your schedule on east team but that's not my call. I'm just public relations :p Our team leader, Anticlergy would be better to talk to.
  7. AidenFrost

AidenFrost New Cupcake

Hey there. I just recently started a guild that I think you'd fit quite well.

I haven't really gotten a chance to type up a "typical spam post" yet, but I needed to jump in and comment since you looked like a great fit.

The guild is called <Resolute> . We are a mature guild looking for mature gamers. Age is not an issue, as long as you act in a polite and respectful manner. I know a bunch of 16 year olds I'd consider mature, and I know a bunch of 30 year olds that are selfish jerks.

Though the guild will primarily focus on raiding, we will accept all non-raiders as well. We hope to have a casual presence across all of the wonderful aspects and environments that Wildstar has to offer.

Our tentative raid times are 9:30PM CST to 12:30 PM CST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.

We have a corp website (http://resolute.shivtr.com/), though it is a HEAVY work in progress. We will be using mumble for guild communication.

If you have any questions, or if you're interested in learning more, let me know!
  8. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Check out http://alttabme.com/ as well! We are a cross game community that survives past all the hype trains. Mainly NA, with international members. We host events, live streams, etc and have our own mumble channel. We will run the gambit from more 'hardcore' to casual, but do plan on hitting all the end game content. We have an age requirement of 18+.

Currently residing on the PvP server Pergo!

Check out our recruitment thread as well!
  9. Ecksray

Ecksray New Cupcake

<The Irregulars> is a late night PST(or very late night EST) Exile PvE guild, on the Nexus server for the Beta. We're a mature, but fun, group of players that are looking to recruit more night owls! Check out the recruitment post and our website for more info.

https://forums.wilds...dingsocial-pve/
  10. c0jiro

c0jiro New Cupcake

11. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes
  12. Christophiza

Christophiza New Cupcake

13. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

hey [Critical Orbit] might be for you. Semi-Hardcore guild with Hardcore play and results. Your availability looks to be a good fit with our tight knit group joining wildstar.
    This is our recruitment post.

http://wildstar-central.com/threads/critical-orbit-pvx-exiles-pvp-server-18.9476/

and anymore info you may want you can go to our website orbgaming.com

or you can PM me here and I will be more then happy to meet you on our Teamspeak and answer any/all questions you may have.

Happy Hunting, Good Luck and see you in Nexus,
    Madisyn
  14. Kohlrabi

Kohlrabi New Cupcake

Your schedule seems to fit perfectly with Irradiant. We're a semi-hardcore guild that aims for serious raiding on an adult schedule and in a friendly atmosphere.

You can find our recruitment post here, or check out our website.
  15. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

Hey there. Check out deviantevil.net

that page will give you a lot of info on our without it being a wall of text! Good luck with search.