1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU DPS Warrior LF (semi-)hardcore raid guild (Exile)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by HuffyFlem, Apr 11, 2014.

1. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Hi there,

I am looking for a core spot in a 40-100 member (less is more) Exile raid-guild with ~4 nights per week (more is okay, no less than 3), no extreme tryhards* or super-casuals and admittance of 18+ only. My availability is almost entirely based on your raid schedule (within reason, I live in CET), I make my own hours.

I do my homework before raids and always come over-prepared (and usually early). I know how to take and apply criticism. I know how to deal with frustration and don't start whinging after a few wipes during progress. I'm quick at figuring out why something isn't working and how to make it work. I have good situational awareness out of habit. I believe in always putting the guild first. I believe all content shown so far looks fairly easy and manageable.
    I would love it if my future guild shared the above qualities.

Apart from raiding I most look forward to playing Arena, maybe the occasional BG, and leveling my hobbies.

My rig eclipses the specs this game should require once optimised (50-80fps at 120Hz atm), I have Mumble and TS3 installed and that's all the voicecomms I will install. My netspeed is poor (might upgrade soon) but I have been gaming on this connection reliably for years now, I don't have DC-issues (nor ping-issues).

Talk to me here or via PM about your guild or more information about myself, I'll get back to you (it's always a plus to talk "in person" on voicecomms).
    Revised the post, still relevant.

*I will not write a 500 word essay on how I plan to set up my UI.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Lol, hey there fluffy. I'm on my way out the door for work, but saw this and wanted to claim "first." Drow seems to be a good fit for what you're looking for. We're known to get server firsts across multiple games while still being able to cut up and laugh at gifs outside of them. I wish I could say more, but I'm running late.

In the meantime, check out http://www.drow.org or reply with any questions and I'll get back to you on my breaks.
  3. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Hey, due to timezones your raidtimes would start at either 2am (east) or 5am (west) for me and while I am known to be a nightowl and playing until 2am would be fine, starting that late isn't really.
    Thanks, though!
  4. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Oh wow, for some reason I took the CET as CST, huge time difference there lol. I'm sorry!
  5. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Hehe, no worries, thanks anyway. :)
  6. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Just a bump, still looking for a home.
  7. shakenbake

shakenbake New Cupcake

Prob best to look for a more casual guild then.
  8. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Thanks for the free bump.

I can boast years of competitive history at fairly high level and experience of playing games of every genre competently. I am willing to be trialed, I am not willing to waste my time on something asinine (which is not to say I wouldn't write a detailed application post- within reason).
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  9. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  10. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Darkzangetzu, I will have to decline any interest for the same reason I gave Lycati- I am looking for an EU guild.
    Thanks anyway, good luck in WildStar.
  11. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Huffy, at least I read your post :p. I just mistook the time zone >_<
  12. HuffyFlem

HuffyFlem New Cupcake

Haha, I know :)
    Found a home for now, thanks for your attention.