1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Draken Turntable 3D model

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Alara, Jul 25, 2013.

1. CptCraig7

CptCraig7 New Cupcake

Entirely possible! I actually work for a company that prints 3D Models using a zPrinter 650, same technology that the guys at FigurePrints use for the WoW models. But, I can already see based off this model that in a powder-based technology it would be pretty hard to print some of the more fragile parts like the grass and horn-tips... might be doable in clear plastic without a problem, not sure though.

Regardless... Awesome model! Looks beautiful and extremely well done, definitely look forward to seeing what else you make Alara
  2. Alara

Alara Cupcake-About-Town

Luc, Cael, Thank you!
    AceJoker, ^_~
    ruff_ethereal, Thank you for such a detailed comment. You were able to capture the essence of my work!
    CptCraig7, I totally agree with you, printing the grass will be difficult, as it is absolutely flat. After all, I didn't model this draken in order to print it. :) And by the way, it's fantastic that the people here working in such different, interesting places! Thank you for your comment!
  3. Mesmir

Mesmir Cupcake

They should make sculptures of these, i would love some on my desk :eek: