1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

El Adarve [Latin American Guild]

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Usk, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Usk

Usk New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    El Adarve is a Guild only for Spanish-speakers. You may think this is not the right place to show a Guild only focused for Latin-Americans but sadly at the moment there’s only one Fansite in Spanish and it’s a Hispanic community. I can’t post the thread in Spanish because that’s against the Rules and Terms, but if someone want to read it in Spanish, go to this link.

First of all I would like to make a short introduction of myself and what I am looking for with this thread. My name is Eduardo Aguirre, I have 20 years all and I am from México. Like all of you, I’m interested in Videogames, games like WoW, GW1, CoD, LoL, and the last one GW2 where I played for Team Paradigm since release, maybe some of you will know something about this Team, but as a short story we were a competitive PvP Team, we won two Tournaments organized by ArenaNet and many others by Fansites. In the last weeks this Team has been inactive because 3 of the players of our Main Team were recruited by Team Curse. (Xeph, Teldo and Symbolic)​
    With the time I lost interest in GW2, and Wildstar caught my attention, that’s why I’ve decided to start a new project in which you are all invited to take part of it. So let’s stop wasting time, here is the information.​
    Who we are?

El Adarve is a new Latin Guild founded on September 15 2013, focused completely on Wildstar, which came from the necessity of creating a community for Spanish-speaking players, in order to enjoy each one of the aspects that Wildstar is offering.

We believe that it doesn’t matter how incredible and amazing a game is by itself, at the end it becomes boring and tedious if you don’t enjoy it with friends. This is why we decided to create El Adarve, with the objective of reunite friends in one place, and in the same way make new ones, having always in mind that more than a Guild or a Community we are a Brotherhood.

Why “El Adarve”?

The word Adarve is a Castilian word, it comes from the Arabic “adz-dzir-we” which means: Wall of a fortress, defense or protection.

As a summary of why we choose this name, we can say that the word Adarve has a deep meaning by itself, referring to a place of protection, resistant against any battle. It’s not a common word, and that gives a meaning of uniqueness that applies to our Guild. When the word Adarve is heard it will maintain a direct relation to our Guild, resilient and strong against the upcoming challenges in Nexus.

What we are looking for?

More than a group of players that enjoy the same game, we are looking to form a group of friends and brothers with whom we can share all that experiences that are awaiting once Wildstar adventure starts.

In a particular way we are looking for members and players that are interested in joining a new guild, a new start, a new community. People that want to create close ties with other players whom share the same interests, people that are looking to have fun and want to enjoy the game with others.

Regarding to regions, we invite any player who speaks Spanish, principally focused on Latin players so we can have similar schedules and time-zones. However we don’t exclude anyone from Spain in case someone is interested.

Approach

Regarding to combat modes (PvE or PvP) we will include both. There will be competitive and casual teams for each type of combat.

This guilds is not restricted to a certain type of players, i.e. hardcore players, competitive players and casual players are welcome. For the players interested in a competitive scenario (PvP or PvE) like me, we will create specific groups for Raiding or Pvping in order to achieve constant progress. For casual gamers El Adarve will be a community you will like, and despite your interest is not in making constant progress through the game you will be able to match up with others in order to exploit at your own pace each of the features that Wildstar is offering.

El Adarve will be playing for the Exile Faction.

Requirements

The requirements in order to join El Adarve are not related with experience, time invested in the game or others MMO’s. We simply look for worthy people, with values like friendship, honesty and respect among others. We want to avoid toxic players, we need players who know how to enjoy the game as a community, players that are interested in helping others, as well as players that are willing to learn from others.

For raiding or pvping teams there will be certain requirements, like being committed, fulfil certain schedule previously established, be willing to learn and recognize your own mistakes, etc. This requirements will be established once Wildstar is launched and will be proposed for consideration with the interested members.

How do I join?

To join El Adarve, you will need to register on our temporary website Here. To register, once in the website you should click on “Register” right of the navigation bar. Once you submitted all your data you should check your email for a verification link.Once you are on the website you should go to the topic called “Reclutamiento” on the forum. Then copy the form, read the instructions, paste it on a new Thread and fill it.

The recruitment process is fast and you should receive an answer soon from one of the leaders.
    So don’t waste more your time and join El Adarve!

For any question, suggestion or comment don’t hesitate on sending me a PM or an email to antares.eladarve@gmail.com
    Extatica and Kataryna like this.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Good Luck with your guild! :inlove: Glad to see people from other languages here promoting! :)

and thanks for following the forums rules - for that you ROCK! :) :inlove:
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to Register so people can see your guild even better and faster :up:
  4. Usk

Usk New Cupcake

Thanks a lot guys! And thanks for the advide :)