1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

'Ello Chaps! New guy, coming through!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Bolt, May 21, 2013.

1. Kaelang

Kaelang Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to the community Bolt.

Join Exiles or we're not friends.
  2. Bolt

Bolt Cupcake

Thanks for the welcome!

The guys and I are currently deciding on faction at the moment, actually. Some of it hinges on the last race reveals. Not going to lie though, the mechari look pretty legit. Although as I typically play healing classes, I probably won't be able to have one as my main anyway. :(
  3. Kaelang

Kaelang Cupcake-About-Town

I'm a healer too!

Join Exiles... Dooo it!
  4. Nyxis

Nyxis Cupcake-About-Town

Indeed, serious as can be! It's either Nyxis or Nyxis123. Try both of those out haha.
    Classix likes this.
  5. Classix

Classix Cupcake

I think its because he doesn't want to lose to Fate ever again...

Welcome and what not Bolt ;)
  6. Flunk

Flunk New Cupcake

Welcome onboard.

Enjoy your stay, until we're ready to land on Nexus.
  7. printerpaper

printerpaper Cupcake

The PVE is forgotten by games like DF and MO, much to their detriment. DF and MO miss a vast swathe of players, even those who enjoy PVP (My Bartle player profile is EKAS, explorer first, killer second) by offering nothing to do beyond killing one another. Hell, even a robust crafting system and more mob camps spread over the world would go a long way toward satisfying my desire to "play" in their games. It will never change tho, as any attempts to communicate this information to the devs on their respective forums are generally met with "HTFU noob" or outright hostility by the players.

While I believe that item loot, and other hard penalties for dying in PVP, are desirable, I can be happy in realm vs realm PVP as well. I quite enjoyed Vanilla WoW, and lived there off and on because I was such a fan of the lore, and had a lot of friends to hang out with in-game. Wildstar seems to be pursuing a Vanilla WoW experience, and that is a good thing imo. Plus, with such a rich PVE environment, I'm sure I'll find something to do, for a while at least. :)
  8. Vivaxo

Vivaxo New Cupcake

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay at WSC - The guys (And Gal's) here are REALLY friendly ^^
  9. Bolt

Bolt Cupcake

Excellent, I added you! IGN: BoltThrower

Thanks guys!

Thanks!
    Actually, I've noticed that. The majority of people I've met are extremely nice and friendly. :)

Yea, and I'm not sure why those games are so afraid of putting something like that into their game. I know they don't have huge dev teams, but DF did that entire revamp. Maybe that was what it was about . Anyway, here to WS being a great success and a ton of fun:up: