1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Engineer Customizable Bots

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Madda, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Madda

Madda New Cupcake

Hello, people. Madda here.

Madda was wondering if any fellow engineers ever dreamed about customizing their bots.

Madda's future engineer, SirHandlBar, would look quite dashing with his magnificent handle bar mustache while his bots have their own mustaches. Handle bar mustache preferred.
    King Radinov likes this.
  2. Greatheart

Greatheart Cupcake

I'd love a Chua-Bot as my personal pet... :p
  3. Ianpact

Ianpact Cupcake-About-Town

While I whole heartily agree with bots having handlebar mustaches, are you asking a question or just stating that you would like some handlebar mustaches for your bots?

If the question is, "Are we going to be able to customize our bots?", I'm afraid the current answer is no. Though, Carbine would love to provide some options down the line, it's not a first rate concern for the release of the game. This was answered in the Engineer AMA at Reddit.

In addition to handlebar mustaches, I hope to be able to give them top hats or perhaps some fedoras. :D
  4. Ianpact

Ianpact Cupcake-About-Town

Oh, and for my granok engineer I will need cigars for his bots. Don't forget the beer coasters too. In fact I want my bots to look like they are made out of beer cans and bottles. With some WWII pin-up art decals of females granoks. :p
    ruff_ethereal likes this.
  5. Cogburn

Cogburn Cupcake-About-Town

I want my bruiser bot to look like Chad Moore and some voice over saying "Lore, man, it's great!"
  6. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Custom bots, or even ability to change a bot's color, is unlikely at launch. Though it would be a great thing! Along with the option to color all other abilities. Something that Carbine could work on over time and release as part of monthly expansions.
  7. King Radinov

King Radinov Cupcake

While this would be pretty awesome, it just wouldn't be complete without a monocle.
  8. Jackie1st

Jackie1st Cupcake

Would be something like would be nice to have and set your bots apart form any other engineer but I can't really see it as something that carbine would add.