1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Esper Healer/dps to be. LF PVE guild for end game progression!!

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Alpen, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Alpen

Alpen New Cupcake

Hey fellow wildstar mmo addicts :p ,
    So Ive played wow for like 7 years but due to boredom in the last recent months i quit. I was resto shaman and resto druid pretty much the whole time but also specing as dps when dps was needed in raids. I love end game raiding. Ive tried a few other mmos in the mean time like SWTOR and RIFT and TERA but I'm just too damn excited about Wildstar to even bother maken an effort in these MMO's now with Wildstar around the corner.

Im very dedicated to a team once I join them and I do all I can to help the group/guild/raidteam.

Im very experienced aswell so picking this game up is going to be easy and if your a PvE guild looking for a good dedicated player to heal your team up or dps that boss down then I'm probably your man.

A bit about me,
    Im 24 years of age, so I would be looking for a mature guild.
    I'm from Ireland so it must be an english speaking guild.
    I work full time during the day so I cant raid till 6.30pm monday wednesday and fridays and Tuesdays and Thursdays I play football so I cant raid till 8pm on them days. (this football is my only fitness activity so I need to keep it up) I'm available then every Saturday and Sunday too. So as you can see I will be very dedicated and playing this game A LOT when it comes out!

Im a very friendly person and always been one for the jokes so theres no doubt I will get along with everyone in your guild.

A very big thing I am looking for with this game is to make friends too, so I want a guild who use wether it be Teamspeak or ventrilo or mumble or raidcall, all the time and not just for raiding. I want to be able to log on my computer log in to wildstar , and log in to ts or vent or which ever and chat with all my new guildies/friends while I play. Not only for raiding.

So I think ive said enough. Also I know this game so much already as I post on the forums a lot and I have watched every stream there is and loads of videos of it on Youtube and so far I am pretty sure Esper Settler is the way I will be going. They look pretty damn fun..

So if you think Im what you need hit me up here and we can chat and go from there. Im open to being Exile/Dominion as I dont think there is any difference really to which you pick or is there?

Thanks guys. Look forward to chatting.
  2. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

3. Alpen

Alpen New Cupcake

Your in USA sorry im looking for an EU guild only.
  4. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

5. ISharie

ISharie New Cupcake

Hi there

Iam from the dirty Dozen gamers community and we are a making a guild when Wildstar is going live.
    Most off us are from the Uk, we are going to play the Dominion side (yeah the evil side :p)
    The focus off the guild is going to be end game PVE with raids but also doing the PVP side off the game.

We are a semi hard core guild, witch means that we ask off u that u are abel to lvl and gear your self, ( to get ready for the raiding) if none are about in the guild. But ofc if there are peeps online in the guild then we will do as much as we can in house.

We are a freindly lot and are still looking for peeps to fill out the ranks some more, so if this sounds good to u let me know.
  6. Alpen

Alpen New Cupcake

Ill mail u about more info so :) thanks
  7. Alpen

Alpen New Cupcake

8. Autopops

Autopops New Cupcake

hi alpen,

was wondering if you had found a guild yet,

konvict gmaing are looking for all skill sets, leadership raiders and pvp to help grow our comunity,

check out our website www.konvictgaming.com
  9. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

No Copy / Paste, ill spare you ;)

Deviant Evil might be a good fit, check out our recruitment site for a lot of easy to read info (instead of a wall of text). We don't do "Apps" if you are interested just fill out the 2 box form on our site for a raid officer interview and you can discuss in person if we are a good fit for you!

Thanks for your time and good luck!
  10. Ryan Stephens

Ryan Stephens New Cupcake

Hey man, take a look at my guild - The Flying Pandas - We're a laid back group of guys that are focused on having fun and getting <REDACTED> done! We will be Dominion and rolling on a PvE server. As far as raid times we are certain that Mon/Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am CST will be our raiding time frame. Take a look at the guild summary for more information:

Who are we?
    At our core, we're people that love playing games. We want to create a guild that reflects this: a community of friends first, raiders and PvPers second. Does this mean we'll lag behind in raiding? No. It means that we'll be a group of raiders who also happen to be great friends. Games are not about pushing yourself to exhaustion, spending time that you don't want to give up to push at that raid content, they are about having fun.

Is this the guild for everyone? Not at all, at least not everyone. The people it IS for are those who want to joke around, make friends, and enjoy the game in its entirety.

What are our goals for Wildstar?

While we want to be an open, social guild for anyone that's interested, we do also want at least one raid team, with more teams built up if there's enough interest. How hardcore our raid team will be is entirely up to the members - if they want to be at the tip of progression raiding, then they will be. Want to raid but aren't sure if your skills are up to snuff? We'll help get you to where you need to be, whether it be gear or combat execution.

For those that aren't interested in raiding, we will have a variety of events ranging from races to dueling tournaments. Want to PvP? We'll be right behind you, helping you put together a team and getting them equipped and ready for battle. If our members show interest in a specific activity within the game, we'll help them with it. And we plan to utilize WildStar housing to the fullest, providing members with a place to relax and mingle.

Can I become more than just a regular member?

Yes! We're full of opportunities for people to become leaders. If you want to start a small raid team, talk to us. Interested in becoming a Social or Content (raid) officer? Then just show us what you're made of, and it won't go unnoticed.

Sounds cool, how do I join?

Simple! Just click the link at the bottom of this page and it'll take you to the recruitment page of our site, go ahead and look around the site beforehand as well. It's that simple!

Wait, where exactly are you guys?

We're located in North America, plain and simple. However, we are interested in an EU branch. But that will come later.

Click here to Apply!
  11. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
  12. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Hi Alpen,

I was wondering what timezone you are looking for? You say you're from Ireland (yay!) but I'm not sure you are looking for an EU or a NA guild? If it's EU, disregard my post below. If it's NA, keep reading!

We are really close to what you are looking for (unsure of the play times you want). We hang out in TeamSpeak outside of raids, hell, outside of games you can find us there still. We speak english. We are friendly! I'm sure lots of people say "we're friendly" but when I say it, I mean we don't ignore anyone, we run stuff together (all of us, no one is excluded and many guildies put great effort into grouping up with as many players as possible), and we chat not only in TeamSpeak but we use GroupMe to chat with each other when we're not near a computer. Some of us play games together outside of WS (Smite for example).

A good sense of humor is a must, we are definitely a fun, light-hearted group. I'm really happy to hear you are all about the jokes.

Here is our basic info with a link:

<Demented Asylum>
    Dominion
    Pergo US-PvP Server
    Raiding: Mon, Tue, & Wed from 9-12 EST

Good luck and hope to hear from you!
  13. Cunning Stunts

Cunning Stunts New Cupcake

Hey! Cunning stunts just might be the guild for you! We are mature players, mostly in the military, that love to raid and will be getting into end game just as soon as possible. We also use Mumble, and I plan on being on there at all times, even just questing lol We are exile, so I hope thats what your looking for. If your interested, send me a message or go to our webpage wscunningstunts.shivtr.com

SweetTea
    Cunning Stunts Co-Leader