1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [EU][ASCENDANCY][EXILE] INEVITABLE BETRAYAL - SEMI-CASUAL AND SOCIAL GUILD LOOKING TO RECRUIT!

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Dragzter, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Dragzter

Dragzter New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Name:
    Inevitable Betrayal
    Region: EU
    Faction: Exile
    Type: Casual/Social PvX
    Server: Ascendancy

Member Count: 150+

Inevitable Betrayal's Goals

• Recruit!
    • Be social!
    • Be active!
    • Have fun!
    • Hit level 50 at our own pace!
    • Do PvP and PvE things!
    • Maybe try raiding but probably die horrifically! (only joking, we would like to raid eventually)
    • Create relaxed and fun PvE weekend events!
    • We have a fully-functional 100-slot Teamspeak server! Guests will be allowed to use it when Head Start has begun.
    In all seriousness, we would like Inevitable Betrayal to start raiding at some point, but we want to have more focus in us being a social guild more than anything.

There will be absolutely no attendance requirements for raids or guild events - just please actually come to a raid if you sign up for it.

Some potential (definitely not certain) raid times here:
    Monday 18:30-21:30 GMT+1 / 19:30-22:30 CET
    Wednesday 18:30-21:30 GMT+1 / 19:30-22:30 CET
    Friday 18:30-21:30 GMT+1 / 19:30-22:30 CET

What time is it?

GMT+1 (UK)
    CET

If you would like to apply, please read the very short Guild Rules post before sending your application using our quick form! As long as you're above 18 and can speak decent English, welcome aboard pardner!

Also, if anyone wants to provide any constructive criticism regarding the website/forum, I would really appreciate it.

If you would like to contact me, you can message me via our guild website or in game. My ingame and guild forum name is Dragzter .

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. Dragzter

Dragzter New Cupcake

Bump for cupcakes!