1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG EU Dominion hardcore/semi-hardcore PvE centric guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by nra, Oct 25, 2013.

1. nra

nra Cupcake

Hello everyone.

As I am clearly not able to play any other game since I learned about Wildstar,
    I thought it would be a good idea to spend my time finding and later on hanging out
    in a guild.

I am a 24 year old swede who works as a Software Engineer in Test.
    I am looking for a Dominion (note: I might roll Exile if talked into it. But I really want to play Chua) EU guild that will focus on hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding,
    and hopefully also PvP.
    I prefer guilds that do not take themselves or their community all to seriously (i.e. I despise
    nazi-guilds), meaning that I wish to be able to joke around but still remain serious and focus when
    time calls for it.

My history begins with Runescape and Pokémon.
    I am mentioning these because in Pokémon I first learned that my mind is simply
    addicted to leveling, theorycrafting and just being the best I can be.
    And in Runescape I learned to break myself down into a mindless zombie farming,
    and farming aaaand farming.
    These games prepared me for what would take up 7 years of my life: World of Warcraft.

So my history mainly includes World of Warcraft, which I started playing at launch.
    Very early on I joined one of the big guilds on my server (Lava, Stormscale) and got into raiding Molten Core. Not that long after me and some friends joined a more progression centric guild (Core, Stormscale) where I for the first time got introduced to hardcore raiding.
    Sometimes I miss spending hour after hour farming Elemental Fire in Arathi Highlands, just to craft Fire Protection Potions for the Ragnaros raid that evening..
    At first we were mainly competing against the other guilds on our server, including Curse on the Horde side and Glamour on the Alliance side.
    Fighting for firsts in Ahn'Qiraj is one of the best memories I have. I have a vague memory of us being Alliance first or second on Viscidus.
    All and all I continued competitive raiding in both Core and Glamour until the end of Burning Crusade.
    Ever since I have felt a big hole in my soul, and non of the guilds I joined in Wrath of the Lich King ever gave me the satisfaction of competitive raiding.
    This led me to mainly focus on PvP.

I think this is as short as I can get it.
    Please contact me here at WSC if you think I would be a good fit in your guild.
  2. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Looking for a semi-hardcore guild that doesn't take itself too seriously internally but still pushes progression? I know lot's of people say this but you might be a perfect fit for our guild, Immortalis Noctis :D.

We raid on a 3-4night schedule depending on progression needs and whilst we push raid progression in the calendar first, we're born from PvP in Aion.

If you're interested, we've got a thread on WSC here: http://wildstar-central.com/index.p...s-noctis-dominion-semi-hardcore-pve-pvp.4898/ plus feel free to reply/pm me with any questions you might have!

There's also a tonne more information on our site itself: http://immortalis-noctis.co.uk/. There is an issue with our new user registration (it requires me to manually auth you in the DB) but we're in the middle of a port to different forum and site tech so it will be resolved when the new version rolls out.

All the best,
    Ico
    nra likes this.