1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[EU] Dominion. PVE & PVP. Casual raider.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Syntha, May 19, 2014.

1. Syntha

Syntha New Cupcake

Hi there guys, my name is Jay.

Just finished playing open beta and loved every second of it so now am looking for a guild to join forces with on release!

I'm a 24 year old lad, living in the UK (Birmingham), really easy to get on with, love banter and having a laugh with friends. I played WoW for 5 years but it got boring so dipped my toe in the water and now Wildstar is my game of choice! Other than that I regularly play CS:GO with friends.

I am looking for a Dominion guild focused on PVE (raiding/dungeons) mainly but I do love PVP as well and in return I can offer a dedicated skilled versatile player aiming to progress and help other guild mates, active in the community and a regular teamspeak/mumble/etc user. I will be rolling a Chua Spellslinger on release which will be my main.

Drop me a message guys and hopefully you can sort me out with a decent set of guys and girls to play with.

Thanks for taking the time to read
  2. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Hey
    A fellow brummie!

Iron-Pulse is currently recruiting, we're a semi-hardcore group of older gamers that want to have regular raid nights (2-3 a week) whilst still getting to piss around in warplots and general PvP.

hmm i usually write essays to entice people but that seems to be everything your looking for :p

If you're interested you can check out our site www.iron-pulse.com
    Or I can PM you our Ts3 details and you can hop on and say hello, or ask a few questions to see if we're a good fit.

P.s CS:GO you say? Been pissing around with that myself, fun for a bit of fun when the Wildstar beta wasn't available.
  3. Syntha

Syntha New Cupcake

Thanks for the reply, I'll check the site out now! We have a CS:GO clan, should come and have a few games :)