1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG EU Exile Semi-Hardcore Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by foxwild, Apr 27, 2014.

1. foxwild

foxwild New Cupcake

Hey all

Well i am looking for a new home in wildstar.
    About me :)

Faction: Exile
    Content: Raiding

Well i have played MMOs now for a very long time , bad a long break from wow i last played at the start of MOP and the game is just not for me anymore. Right now i live on the south coast in the uk and my main hobbies are gaming, bike riding , and drinking if that can be classed as a hobby :D

In wow i only ever played in a hand full of guilds, as i like to make new friends and not guild hop all the time. In classic wow i cleared all content , in TBC got a hand full of server firsts in black temple and sunwell. Going into wotlk went a bit more layed back but still cleared all hard modes. I quit wow just after cat hit and never really raided that much after.
    My plans in game

Not been able to play as much of the beta as i have wanted to but i will carry on playing as a healer if i can, played a healer in every MMO i have ever played so don't really want to change now. Still not 100% sure on my class but i think the Esper fits me best from what i have played so far. All i do know for sure is i will be playing as a healer :)

What i am looking for

Well i am looking for a mature guild that raids 3-4 times a week and loves to progress. I am not looking for mega hardcore as i don't have that sort of free time anymore. I am also not looking for a very layed back guild as i really want to see 40man end game and not spend weeks wiping on one boss. Raid times dont really matter to me any time past 19:00 GMT till late is fine but i cant raid before that.

Well i think that covers most of it really did not want a wall of text :D

Feel free to message me if you have any more questions i am happy to jump onto voice coms if needed

Thanks fro you time
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  2. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Equilibrium might be a good fit for you. Exile, EU, 3 nights a week from 7.30gmt. 50/50 UK/rest of europe split. Still looking for most classes. Mumble is pretty busy every night.

Enjoy the copypasta from the scrubs below :)
  3. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

IF you are still searching, take a look at my guild <For Science!>.
    We do not officially raid as much as you want to, but we are aiming at around 60 members so that all other non-official days can be planned by players themselves.

The idea behind the guild is to not gather fixed schedules but to make it up to the community itself to create events. We are all equal.

The guild is also for adults (+20 years old) and is ment to be a hme for students, parents, workers and retired fellas who seek a home with likeminded people.

Check my signature for info!

Best of luck!

Founder Zlash
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.