1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting |[EU-Exiles]|[Casual Hardcore]|<For Science!>|+20 Years old for Parents, Students and Adults!

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Zlashie, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Greetings fellow worker / student / parent!
    This guild is going to be a 40-man PvE raiding guild on a PvP server. We won't be hardcore, but we will be organized. We are going to raid once a week officially.
    The ONLY requirements for the guild is attendance once a week for a raid, and forum activity. That's it.

We'll progress content at our own speed. It will not be about world firsts, but about friends joining up once a week or more for some in-game fun.

This guild will be a good place for you if you are a university student, a parent, a worker or a retired fella who seek a community of adults who you can enjoy every aspect of the game with. If you seek a group of friends you can log on and speak with, but do not want a guild which require you to put your life on hold. In fact, your life is important, and we respect that.

Can't join a raid one week because family is coming over? Got an exam? No problem, just inform us ahead of time. Want to make a raid mid-week but no officers online? Go ahead. We're all equal.

In short, we are looking for members who are:
    • 20+ years of age
    • friendly and mature
    • okay with progressing in a speed that fits your friends more than your own glory
    • liking the idea of spending time on a VoiP simply for a good conversation
    • interested in being a part of a friendly, growing community
    How to apply
    You can use this application form to post a new thread with your application.
    Feel free to ask any questions!
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

Update

Here is a video of my old guild from WoW:TBC raiding a part of Tempest Keep

I am the Night Elf Rogue jumping around in the beginning. You will see me on the threat meter as Zlash!
  3. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

We have started to gather members and will begin to form a name and website.

Stay tuned!
  4. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

RaidCall server is established. You can find us @ "WildStar Guildname".
    You can add me on Raidcall as ZlashWS

Here we will be for a short while, while finding more members and creating a home!

Feel Free to log in and have a chat before applying. Note that the guild is still young and you might experience low activity. Due to the structure of the guild, people will be working or doing other IRL times as well.

Zlash
  5. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

Website has been established @ http://fsguildeu.enjin.com/

New Guild logo has been made and an updated recruitment message will follow!

[​IMG]
  6. Caimie

Caimie Cupcake-About-Town

Good luck with your guild Zlash!
  7. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

Thanks! :)