1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting EU - Haphazard | PvE/PvP

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Revon, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

[​IMG]

Hello fellow Nexians!

We are a friendly gaming community with years of MMORPG adventures behind us. We are looking for more people to join us on Wildstar. We are EU based but will accept people from anywhere in the world as long as they speak english and don't mind the time differences and possible lag.

We enjoy both PvP and PvE, and while we like going through all the endgame content in games, beating all the raid bosses and getting the best gear, having fun is the most important goal for us.

You can read more about our community from our recruitment page: http://hsgc.enjin.com/recruitment

As for the faction... I can't say for sure yet, but we'll probably go Exile. So far it seems most want to go Exile, but there are a few who want Dominion.

Our website: http://hsgc.enjin.com

Any questions? Feel free to ask :)

2. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

Bumping this, since it's gotten buried so deep no sane person will flip through that many pages. *bump*
  3. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Haha i love the signature! Sadly i'm not going to join a guild till i start playing because we're still a long way off, maybe see you in game though :)
  4. ChimeraJones

ChimeraJones New Cupcake

Shooting you a PM bro.
  5. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

Thanks, and thanks for the bump, ha! :D The game might not be out yet, but our community is still active. :p Doesn't hurt to make some new friends to start a new game with.