1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[EU] LF semi-hardcore/casual raiding guild for launch

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Syo, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Syo

Syo New Cupcake

hello everyone.

im very exceited about the launch of wildstar and i'd like to find a place for me and 2 of my friends.

im 27, and i live in israel. this is aimed towards europen guilds.

about me:

• im an old time wow player. played mostly wow as an MMO. but im also playing competitive RTS games such as sc2 and war3 (back in the day)
    • ive led and been a part of guilds on and off during my time playing wow. ive started at launch and been through most of the content when it was current (specialy the 40man in vanilla),
    • im a highly competitive person, and i tend to push myself hard to overcome challanges. i enjoy working hard for my stuff :)
    • i have no problem commiting to a schedule, although i'd still like to keep the raiding days to 2-3 nights a week 3-4 hours, as i have a full time job aswell, im not that interested in server firsts, although i wouldnt mind the race :>

what im looking for:

• a decent semi-hardcore/casual guild of adult people with similier mind-set that enjoy challange and progression
    • a friendly bunch of people to enjoy my evenings with.
    • PvP server, this is negotiatable, but i'd prefer PVP as i tend to enjoy competitive pvp aswell.
    • decent raiding hours. im GMT+2 mind you. so i cant have raids ending after midnight.
    • possbility to bring my friends along aswell. (although i can vouche for their skill and competence, they can make their own application to show for it)
    • also i might have more than a few people from my old guild wanting to join up aswell, so i'd appreciate a guild that still have some room in it for a few more players

thats basicly it a nutshell. i can make a more detailed application given a offer.

i have a streaming channel and a couple of videos detailing some fights from the latest tiers of WoW that showcase my gameplay. im also open to convesation in skype/vent/whatever for addtional details.

any suggestions that fits my schdule will be appreciated
  2. Clanclip

Clanclip New Cupcake

Hello there Syo,

You seem like an experienced player when it comes to raiding. After i've readed your post, i think we may have something for you. Although we are rolling Dominion, maybe our guild will suite you, since, just like you, we are also a bunch of WoW players who are eagerly waiting to play Wildstar.

Check out our guildwebsite : http://independence-eu.shivtr.com or PM me on this website for more information!

Cheer,

Angelo
  3. Athea

Athea New Cupcake

4. Akatsuki-guild

Akatsuki-guild New Cupcake

I did send you a pm
  5. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

If you are still searching, take a look at <For Science!>.

I think we are exactly what you are looking for.

Information is in my signature!

Best of luck mate!

Regards

Founder Zlash
  6. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Hey syo, if you haven't picked a group yet. Iron-pulse is shipping off to nexus and we're looking for more like-minded players.

We've been around for over a decade with experience leading in a variety of MMO's. We've got older members, averaging the 25+ 30+ area and we understand life comes first, so we're trying to reach a middle-ground in the semi-hardcore raiding, world first are always nice but we're focused on enjoying the game when we can and having a strong group to clear content at the same time.

its not set in stone, but we should be aiming for 8pm start times for raiding and the days aren't decided quite yet.

I can PM you our Teamspeak 3 info if you'd like to hop on and learn a bit about us, or check out our site if you would like to give us a trial.
    http://www.iron-pulse.com/

Best of luck to you.

Spectoor - Iron Pulse Officer

p.s we usually roll on pvP servers as well, so we can still enjoy some good quality PvP teeth-bashing as well.