1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [EU] Looking for a hardcore Exile PvP/Raiding guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Purified, May 10, 2014.

1. Purified

Purified New Cupcake

Hello everyone!

My name is Purified, and I am a 21 year old player with lots of time to commit to WildStar, looking for a competitive/hardcore PvP/raiding guild. I am really ambitious in every game I play, and I'd love to find a guild that would share the same ambition as me. My timezone is GMT +1.

About my gaming experience: I have been playing MMO games for more than 9 years now, including all the big titles such as WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 2, Tera Online, but I spent most of my time playing Lineage 2.

Oh, and I almost forgot: I will probably be playing Esper as my main.
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

Hey Purified,

If you don't mind I could use a little more information so everyone else as well would know if you're a good fit for what you and we want

I only bring it up because if you're in a Hardcore mindset then I need to make sure we are on the same time table for raids and what not.

what is your usually gaming time? daily? how many days are you looking to commit?
  3. Purified

Purified New Cupcake

As I said before, I can commit a lot of time to WildStar, I am available everyday from 12pm - 3 am, except for some weekends(because of my studies) when I will be available from 5pm - 1 am.

I'd prefer raids to be in evening though, as sometimes(rarely) Ill have some work in midday hours.
  4. Beatrix Windrunner

Beatrix Windrunner New Cupcake

5. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Take a look at www.exinferno.com. We have multiple raids groups for both factions aswell as NA and EU. Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited: May 26, 2014