1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [EU-PVE] 2X SERIOUS RAIDERS LF A +/- 3 DAY RAIDING GUILD (+18)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Silay, May 2, 2014.

1. Silay

Silay New Cupcake

Sex: Male

We are both experienced raiders that are saying farewell to WoW to make Wildstar into the next big thing for us.
    We are social & easy to get along with, we are not e-peen ****** in the slightest, meeting new people & finding a new home is what we are looking for.
    We have raiding experience going as far back as the first days of Molten Core all the way upto the latest patch currently on WoW. (2005-2014)
    Quick learning is what we are used to and are familiar with all mechanics from previous MMO's. We obviously don't mind wiping for hours cause this is very big part of progress which we are aware of.

Also we have experience in aswell hardcore & casual raiding, we are looking for a balance between those two.

What we value in a good PvE guild are the following :
    -Structure (good leadership & organisation go a long way)
    -Maturity (hence why we are looking for a guild that is +18)
    -Balanced Roster (nobody wants to sit out raid after raid because there are way to many of X class)
    -Experienced players (We're looking for a guild that has somewhat a recruitement procces and not randomly invites people without screening them first)
    -Relaxed athmosphere (Nobody likes feeling pushed in a corner by an officer or being pressured upto a point where you can't enjoy yourself anymore)

As far as class picks go we haven't 100% decided on something yet however we are leaning towards Spellslinger & Engineer. (?Maybe exceptions can make us change our minds?)

We'd prefer Exile but this is not a necessity.
    We don't shy away from casual PvP either.

Do you think that we are the perfect fit for your raiding group, don't hesitate to post here or contact me on Skype (replay492).
  2. Akatsuki-guild

Akatsuki-guild New Cupcake

Good morning southern neigbours,

We are Akatsuki.
    We raid semi-hardcore 3 days an week but want hardcord progress.
    We are all old left overs from wow.
    The age in the guild is 21+ with all great and mature players.
    We are an fun, progressive and relaxed community.
    Thats why i think this guild would fit you perfect.

Please visit for all the information http://akatsuki-eu.enjin.com and if you still like it drop an apply:)

Greets/groet,

Avidima
  3. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

I'll admit that I was in a 3/5 group earlier for one of the levele 20 dungeons, and we did wipe a few times, some of us had never been - I loved figuring out the new mechanic that i wasn't expecting and figuring out a trick around it. Guides and all that are useful for progression sure, but its not the same level of satisfaction.

I won't copy paste the blurb from our recruitment post but our general gist is "iP is a semi-hardcore multi-gaming community that likes to play the game(s) to have fun whilst still getting <REDACTED> done".
    Fun atmosphere first, fun people to play with, no elitist min-max requirements and constant raid checking. But if you do join in for a raid, we expect you to do more than stare at the bosses and pick your nose

We are currently planning on going Dominion though, which i know you mentioned you are planning exile.

If you want to give us a look, check out the links in my signature
    OR
    I can PM you our Teamspeak details and you can say hello and ask us a few questions.
  4. Silay

Silay New Cupcake

Thanks for all the comments, we haven't really found that one guild that hits the spot tho.
    So consider this a bump!