1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Pvp Guilds thread

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Expulze, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Expulze

Expulze New Cupcake

Hey guys,

I thought I'd start a thread so we can start seeing all the top EU PVP guilds coming to Wildstar.

Impulse will be moving over, and looking forward to some fierce competition. I'd like to also perhaps start a compilation of those EU pvp guilds for other players to view/apply to them.

If there will be multiple servers, hopefully this thread will serve as a base for all major EU Pvp guilds to start on one server together :)

- Expulze
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

http://wildstar.guildex.org/guilds?sort=location&order=asc

Easier to use, since it has more options to navigate trough them :D Once servers are 100% confirmed it will be added aswell.

So you can check those guilds there aswell ;) I don't know if all guilds are already on the WSC forum, some may wait for the official forum to launch/open.
  3. Expulze

Expulze New Cupcake

That is a useful site for sure, but I was more concerned about people getting together on a thread so we can discuss potential alliances, making enemy's and arranging server locations :)

Either way I am sure Impulse will sign up to that website soon, thanks.
    Vancoven likes this.
  4. Vancoven

Vancoven New Cupcake

Hey Expulze we will be 100% PvP guild. so lets talk about what server we should play on?
  5. Expulze

Expulze New Cupcake

no idea which one yet, but yes we should try get on the same one :) which guild are you going to be joining with?