1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU (UK) Mature Player - LF Semi Hardcore PvE Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Cortinian, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Cortinian

Cortinian New Cupcake

Well hey there, cupcakes!

My name is Cort, i'm looking for a mature exile group (in both age (25ish+) and attitude) to join for my trip through Nexus.

I come from a relatively hardcore raiding background in WoW (although only played for 2 years) but due to my work commitments as i've got older i'll probably be unable to commit to 3 nights a week or whatever.

Saying that, I always work hard at my character and try to be the best, spending most of my time in WoW as top 3 in my class on server, and will always be ready and willing to raid should I be available when the opportunity to cover/fill in should become available.

Looking for a PvE focused group who enjoy chatting in Vent/Mumble etc when not raiding about in game and real life topics. I am also happy and willing to be part of the officer team of a new guild.

Also, my partner will be playing and i'd like her to join me, but due to her VERY busy work schedule will more than likely be a 'casual' member, at least for longer than most.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Cort.
  2. snowdeano

snowdeano New Cupcake

3. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

Hey there Cortinian if you and your partner want to be a part of a fresh guild. To setup all what guild need for the start you can contact me on PM or Rat Punk...
    Or you can app to http://www.wildstar-plaza.com/
    You and your partner ar more than welcome. The guild will be casual social mature guild.
    If this interest you...tos a message.
  4. Clanclip

Clanclip New Cupcake

Hello there Cortinian,

I think you've just found yourself a perfect match! We are a , soon to be, raiding guild and we've just started to recruit. We've got experience from different mmo's, especially WoW, and we're a semi hardcore raiding guild with a social atmosphere tho.

Would love to welcome you both. The average age of the guild so far lays around 23+, if this suits you, check out our guildwebsite :

http://independence-eu.shivtr.com

or contact me in game!

Kind regards,

Angelo
  5. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

If you are still searching a new home, take a look at <For Science!>.

I think we are exactly what you are looking for :)

Information in my signature

Best of luck on your journeys!

Founder Zlash