1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

European PvE Server Dominion Guilds

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Moods, May 13, 2014.

1. Moods

Moods New Cupcake

So yeah pretty simple im looking around for Dominion guilds in EU that will play on a PvE server.
  2. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Hey Moods

Post seems a little barren for a proper introduction?
    I got all excited to see another EU wildstar post in the LFG thread, sadly Iron-Pulse is planning to go for a PvP server.

Are you dead-set on a PvE server?
  3. Moods

Moods New Cupcake

Ah yeah it wasnt meant as an introduction of myself :) I see what you mean tho, however yeah I am pretty set on a PvE server, I prefer my PvP to be in battlegrounds/arenas.
  4. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Drat Less cannon fodder to distract the exile zerg whilst i quest.. i mean erm.. but you could totally have your own entourage guard patrolling your quest zone :p

No idea what other recruiters do (on about actual recruiters not the copy-paste "Hey! join us!" guys
    I try to look for people over 18, looking at dominion.. and of course happy to play on a PvP server - and do a bit of everything :p

Ah well, Best of luck finding a good Dominion PvE group ^^. Enjoy taking planet nexus for the dominion!