1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Everquest set the floor and SWOTOR cut it short. IMO 2 Races

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Glex, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Glex

Glex New Cupcake

Hello, I am sure a lot of you played SWTOR or Everquest. I hate to bash SWOTOR but I want to make a point. Nearly years before the game was made, they had a very large forum community many questioned about races and race choices. Many posts later and all the questions were summed up, into a sub forum. One of the members categorized 50-100 races within the Star wars universe. Next thing you know they launched the game with 4 tones of human, basically 4 skin tones, maybe some elvish ears or a horn and that was it... Everquest had the perfect race combination, covering all spectrum.

I am amazed already by the selection of races Wildstar offers, as for the next two I have some ideas.

Robot is covered, the furry stuff is covered. The brute rock dudes are covered, Humans covered. Reptilian missing and a really small race is what I see missing.

I would love to see a Frog/alien/reptilian race,

For the second race a small Gnome/Dwarf/bunny?/Teemo style race.
    some kind of teemo spin-off would be huge.

PS don't add pandas.

Attached Files:

2. Zeta

Zeta New Cupcake

Hello and welcome to Wildstar-Central.

This discussion topic is already heavily involved in these two topics:
    http://wildstar-central.com/index.p...nion-race-speculation.1246/page-10#post-32882
    http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/official-fourth-exile-race-speculation.1116/

Why not add in there? And read up! Your speculations are similar to what's being discussed so may just be right in your suspicions.

The title of your post made me think you were going to talk about MMORPGs in general. That EQ set the bar and SWOTOR should be the last EQ clone since none have been successful other than WoW. Surprised to see the content was about races!
  3. Glex

Glex New Cupcake

Wow, didn't know about the sub forum. I could say that I called out the teemo style race, I didn't even see the screenshots. I just made this account 30 minutes ago.

Thanks for redirecting me. Is there a suggestion thread or just a speculation thread atm?