1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA <Exilarch> RP-PvX guild on Widow

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Cretz, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Cretz

Cretz Cupcake

Faction: Exiles
    Region/TimeZone: NA/CST*
    Server: Widow
    VOIP: Mumble
    Play Style: Casually hardcore (See below for more details)
    Target Size: 40 active members

Mission: To create a fun, relaxed atmosphere free of drama, strict leadership & rules.

Guild vision:
    • Everyone in this guild should be respectful to everyone, not just other members.
    • Mid-sized guild, around 40 members.
    • Active members who aren't afraid to speak in Mumble, and be diplomatic with issues should they arise.
    • Relaxed atmosphere. There will be no long guild applications (this game shouldn't feel like a job) and you are not expected to attend every raid. We do expect notice when you aren't able to make it to a scheduled event you signed up for.
    • RP-friendly atmosphere with character names that respect a RP server ruleset.
    • Casual hardcore play style. We do not strive to be the first on raid progression, but do want to complete content at a steady pace.
    • Members who are mature enough to know when to fool around and when to take things seriously. Maturity doesn't always come with age and we welcome all ages to join.
    • Loot distribution and raid days are still TBD. Our website is a work in progress and our Mumble server is active.

Please post any questions or comments in this thread and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.
  2. Cretz

Cretz Cupcake

We are becoming more active with each passing day. Still recruiting all levels and classes.